AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Hey guys!
The new update is public now, it was focused on Sarada!
I had some trouble with one of Hanabi's new events, so if you find any problem while playing feel free to inform me!
Thanks for playing the game!!!
Small typo in Hanabi's event if you chose Hamada at the end you cum inside Koyama.
Seeing as we are getting more imitate with the maids hopefully an option will be added to visit them when visiting the Hyuga Clan :love:

Reactions: Ferrumx and Thirzty

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
needs more men if you ask me, game is very limited with a single penis. more focus on loli also won't hurt tho the site rules go against it.

at any rate since I like naruto this game probably isn't for me, so I'm hoping for a game with original characters so I don't have to feel bad watching Hinata without clothing.

edit: don't be an asshole and downvote me, each to his own taste. I'm not calling people who dislike NTR bad words, so let's not pretend you are better than me because you think having more than 1 guy in a room kills the game for you. there is a limit to what you can do with a single penis and 1 vagina. now turn that 1 penis into 3 and you have a party. no one will ever argue that a gangbang is not stimulating. also you know for a game it adds a lot more sex content because the Dev has more options. also more people enjoy it on the site so more money, it's a win win for the Dev... again, not judging, he will do whatever he wants either way.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
needs more men if you ask me, game is very limited with a single penis. more focus on loli also won't hurt tho the site rules go against it.

at any rate since I like naruto this game probably isn't for me, so I'm hoping for a game with original characters so I don't have to feel bad watching Hinata without clothing.

edit: don't be an asshole and downvote me, each to his own taste. I'm not calling people who dislike NTR bad words, so let's not pretend you are better than me because you think having more than 1 guy in a room kills the game for you. there is a limit to what you can do with a single penis and 1 vagina. now turn that 1 penis into 3 and you have a party. no one will ever argue that a gangbang is not stimulating. also you know for a game it adds a lot more sex content because the Dev has more options. also more people enjoy it on the site so more money, it's a win win for the Dev... again, not judging, he will do whatever he wants either way.
You vastly overestimate the NTR audience. Most people avoid games with that tag like the plague. It's in no way a win-win, as the dev can and will lose support for adding a fetish 80% of people don't like, especially considering this is a harem game.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
First of all, thank you for making a good game.
As far as I know, I have to add Himawari patches every time the game is updated.
Is there a place where the Himawari patch is always updated?
Hi, unfortunately, you need to install the new patch every new update.

Takei's Journey 0.14 Part 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thanks! :love:

The gofile download link for the himawari patch is the download for the android version.
Fixed!

Small typo in Hanabi's event if you chose Hamada at the end you cum inside Koyama.
Seeing as we are getting more imitate with the maids hopefully an option will be added to visit them when visiting the Hyuga Clan :love:
Thanks for reporting!
Yes, you will be able to "visit" them in the future. I was planning to make only of one them available depending on your choices, but they will be both available for everyone!

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021

Hi thanks for giving your opinion, but I need to say that the game will not have NTR content as stated before
(Naruto fucking Hinata, etc.), there will be "gangbang" scenes with the Main Character using Kage Bunshins if that's important for you, but no other male character is involved.

Jul 9, 2017
game is very limited with a single penis

let's not pretend you are better than me because you think having more than 1 guy in a room kills the game for you. there is a limit to what you can do with a single penis and 1 vagina. now turn that 1 penis into 3 and you have a party. no one will ever argue that a gangbang is not stimulating.
Imagine complaining about the lack of dicks in a game where our character can literally clone himself.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

What do you expect? When you spread your bad opinion in the public it's reasonable that People downvote you. Over 80% percent hates NTR Content or sharing his girls with other guys. They want the MC to be the only Cock the girls will get and this will Not change.

When you like it, alright but you shouldn't go to other Threads which it don't have and demand that the Dev should include it in his game. That's just stupid.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
needs more men if you ask me, game is very limited with a single penis.
In a world full of pussy you want more dick...

A lack of dicks is surprisingly good for business :p
Tentenhappy1.png
Tenten will be sad when all the dicks come back home as it will lead to a market crash... Maybe someday she'll expand her wares to fertility drugs, how many years may pass before the girls just want more babies... Future dicks if you will :sneaky: Unless the girls get so desperate they need weapons to secure the one dick remaining in this world. One would think there would be more clan wars wanting to secure some dick for their future, how long can they keep hope alive. Seeing other clans try to at least get some is a nice touch :LOL:

Just how Tenten is handling things would be nice as it's been awhile since we heard from her...

DENES.

Feb 6, 2018
I mean no harm or hate but for the love of god i made this account just to ask, is it possible to actually progress in this game ? I swear i played this like 5 or 6 times and never got to complete everything cause the game just glitches and the quests aren't working, i maxed everything and talked to every possible person and the game won't progress but it still says there are available quests ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I mean no harm or hate but for the love of god i made this account just to ask, is it possible to actually progress in this game ? I swear i played this like 5 or 6 times and never got to complete everything cause the game just glitches and the quests aren't working, i maxed everything and talked to every possible person and the game won't progress but it still says there are available quests ?
Did you max legitimately or cheat? Following the built in walkthrough should give enough clues on how to progress but if one girl isn't doing it try another one.

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Where is the animated part? Im playing android version. And i check all the event thru gallery unlock and there is no animation.. Do i have to play the game to get the animation? Like its a repeatable?

hueywhitmore

Oct 11, 2021
When is the MC going to man up and start acting like the hero of the story, instead of constantly wandering around as a worthless gimp? Some of the storyline is cringe and unbearable to watch this MC, namely Sarada's second scene.
I can only imagine the surprise ending when all the men finally return, and he metamorphoses into a giant cuck.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
In a world full of pussy you want more dick...

A lack of dicks is surprisingly good for business :p
View attachment 2046865
Tenten will be sad when all the dicks come back home as it will lead to a market crash... Maybe someday she'll expand her wares to fertility drugs, how many years may pass before the girls just want more babies... Future dicks if you will :sneaky: Unless the girls get so desperate they need weapons to secure the one dick remaining in this world. One would think there would be more clan wars wanting to secure some dick for their future, how long can they keep hope alive. Seeing other clans try to at least get some is a nice touch :LOL:

Just how Tenten is handling things would be nice as it's been awhile since we heard from her...
Hi Alexa, I agree with you about other clans/villages, I will try to focus that in the main storyline since it's reasonable that other villages may not be happy with Konoha, again, having the upper hand.

I don't like this new version. There's no point in fighting Sarada anymore.
Hey friend, what do you mean? Fighting Sarada or Wasabi is just a training method.

Check in the events tab in each character profile to see if they still have events to unlock, the gallery has a bug related to saves that may lock an event even if already played it.

Where is the animated part? Im playing android version. And i check all the event thru gallery unlock and there is no animation.. Do i have to play the game to get the animation? Like its a repeatable?
Yes, the animations are "repeatable" and you unlock them by progressing with the girls.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes