mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
change the font with "a" if the translation does not recognize ñ and words with spelling accents
traduccion español
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
cambiar la fuente con "a" si la traduccion no reconoce las ñ y las palabras con acento ortográfico

Reactions: Ferrumx

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm not able to trigger himawaris event
Can anyone help
Did you download and apply the patch? If yes then you just need to visit Sakura's house and choose the option to play with Himawari until the location of her house turn blue, after first event just visit and choose play with her again and again until the second event trigger

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
Did you download and apply the patch? If yes then you just need to visit Sakura's house and choose the option to play with Himawari until the location of her house turn blue, after first event just visit and choose play with her again and again until the second event trigger
How do I apply the patch?
I'm playing game on android

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
What does the do ?
Seems interesting so I gonna download the 0.6 version but do I need the patch aswell ? :unsure:
It unlocks her content, if you want to play her route you need the patch.

What is the setting for this? Is it present day or actually set in the naruto timeline? Is it just using the characters plucked out of their universe, or is there justification for these characters being here?
It's Boruto's era. The timeline is after Boruto's Chunnin exams.

I just updated from .5 to .6 and had a question, I wasn't very far in my .5 save (had just got as far as the scene where chocho and her mom visit the MC's house) but do I need a fresh save to start triggering the Himawari events? I installed the patch and can see her and the character list as well as her two available scenarios, but just wanted to see if I needed to start a new save for them to start appearing. As of right now I just triggered the event that unlocked the Hyuga clan area (with Hanabi) and the scene where Ino uses her mind jutsu to read your landlords mind.
You don't need to create a new save!
But for playing Hima's content, you need to progress with Hinata first.

What purpose does the have?
It unlocks her content. But it's all optional, of course.
If you don't play her route you don't need the patch.

How do I apply the patch?
I'm playing game on android
Sorry, the patch is not available for Android. I need to learn how to create a patch for Android.

Reactions: Chabbo

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
I think you should include himawari's content also in the game
A lot of people don't know how to apply patch especially on android
It unlocks her content, if you want to play her route you need the patch.

It's Boruto's era. The timeline is after Boruto's Chunnin exam

You don't need to create a new save!
But for playing Hima's content, you need to progress with Hinata first.

It unlocks her content. But it's all optional, of course.
If you don't play her route you don't need the patch.

Sorry, the patch is not available for Android. I need to learn how to create a patch for Android.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
the patch link doesnt work, medifre site doesnt work the link is unacessable the patch needs to be on like mega
It works for me, but I added the Mega link too.

Can anyone tell me what this is for?

It unlocks her content.

I think you should include himawari's content also in the game
A lot of people don't know how to apply patch especially on android
It's a way to not have problems with Patreon, but I can try, starting from the next update, to post an Android version with her content here.

Reactions: Krane461 and Chabbo

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Spanish translation
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
change the font with "a" if the translation does not recognize ñ and words with spelling accents
traduccion español
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
cambiar la fuente con "a" si la traduccion no reconoce las ñ y las palabras con acento ortográfico
Thanks mastergig30, I added it on the main page.

Ferrumx got to love how interactive you are with the community for your game <3. keep it up!
Thanks Chabbo!

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes