Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Thank you very much. What did you change may i ask?
Each character has their dialogue outline defined to 1, I changed every character to 3 instead.
It's because since the game has a dark textbox, I thought it would look strange with a thick outline, but I didn't think about people playing without the textbox... My bad.
But having a better look now, it looks better with the dark textbox too, I may let the outline this way!
I'm glad I could help you!

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Each character has their dialogue outline defined to 1, I changed every character to 3 instead.
It's because since the game has a dark textbox, I thought it would look strange with a thick outline, but I didn't think about people playing without the textbox... My bad.
But having a better look now, it looks better with the dark textbox too, I may let the outline this way!
i can see the whole image without textbox. Its not fun to watch some sex scene with their genitals covered by textbox

Reactions: Ferrumx

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
do you know how to change outline colors? There is the game without outline text and i find it annoying

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
hello im stuck, the ninja academy is colored blue but i cant have nothing, i have all relation i have at max, i cant have de night surprise event, i do the sister, but the other dont show

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
hello im stuck, the ninja academy is colored blue but i cant have nothing, i have all relation i have at max, i cant have de night surprise event, i do the sister, but the other dont show
Did you try using the walkthrough menu to see if there is something missing? You need 3 events to trigger Night Surprise, not only the "Sisters" one.
You can try using the Bugfix to see if it helps.

Feb 11, 2021
Well, first off, still loving the game. Didn't expect to be able to bang Kushina so soon, but it's a pleasant surprise nonetheless, she's criminally underrepresented in Naruto hentai in general. Also, love the individual event tracker and the walkthrough. I've never thought about supporting a developer before(mostly due to a lack of funds), but I might just have to give your's a shot when I can

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal and Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Nice! So next update will be Himawari content, beside her will we got content for anyone else?
Yes! There will be content for other characters!

Well, first off, still loving the game. Didn't expect to be able to bang Kushina so soon, but it's a pleasant surprise nonetheless, she's criminally underrepresented in Naruto hentai in general. Also, love the individual event tracker and the walkthrough. I've never thought about supporting a developer before(mostly due to a lack of funds), but I might just have to give your's a shot when I can
Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoy the game! :giggle:

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
1/2 Sakura Love Points
0/1 Karui Love Points
0/1 Hinata Love Points

What am I missing here? Only chakra left to max for stats, storyline done, everyone else complete, how do I get the rest?

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
v0.5.1 is out with all bugs fixed, there is no new content, if you hadn't any bugs in v0.5 you don't have to download it.:giggle:

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
1/2 Sakura Love Points
0/1 Karui Love Points
0/1 Hinata Love Points

What am I missing here? Only chakra left to max for stats, storyline done, everyone else complete, how do I get the rest?
You need to tell Sakura that Sasuke is a hero in her first event.
Karui's last question has two 2 answers, one gives you 1 Love Point and the other one gives you 1 Lust Point.
For Hinata, if you choose to touch her you are getting 2 Lust Points and if you choose to NOT touch her, you get 1 Love Point.

Don't worry about it, you are not losing any content if you are missing a love point, lust point, etc.

Reactions: saitamamd

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
dumb question probably but if i never watched this show will it teach me a little bit about the lore because i dont really care to want to watch but it'd be dope to learn about it so i might in the future lmfao (even if spoilers bc idc tbh)

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
dumb question probably but if i never watched this show will it teach me a little bit about the lore because i dont really care to want to watch but it'd be dope to learn about it so i might in the future lmfao (even if spoilers bc idc tbh)
I try to teach some things and there is also an in-game menu with each girl biography that helps a lot, but you may get lost on some terms, especially if you never watched any anime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: beanlord

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Ferrumx I really wanna take Samui's virginity and add her to the harem in this game! I recommend adding her soon! That said, I'm curious as to who the Raikage is now that all the other males are gone. Samui would be one candidate for that, I guess.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes