Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Ferrumx I really wanna take Samui's virginity and add her to the harem in this game! I recommend adding her soon! That said, I'm curious as to who the Raikage is now that all the other males are gone. Samui would be one candidate for that, I guess.
Samui is definitely going to be in the game, I already have some plans for her!

The story is superb. Power up visual novel like this is always what i wanted. I will never get bored of this
Thank you so much! :love:

Reactions: XChaosX

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, all the new event really good but still a bit of hard to know how to trigger the 3 main stories until I found out I need to train Genjutsu with Mirai to trigger it but the rest are very easy to unblock (new mom event really good and the same for Himawari). Can't wait for the next update, I love it

Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Just done with this update, all the new event really good but still a bit of hard to know how to trigger the 3 main stories until I found out I need to train Genjutsu with Mirai to trigger it but the rest are very easy to unblock (new mom event really good and the same for Himawari). Can't wait for the next update, I love it
Glad you like it!
Yes, I need to let some events easier to trigger.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is the setting for this? Is it present day or actually set in the naruto timeline? Is it just using the characters plucked out of their universe, or is there justification for these characters being here?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Oh, I was waiting for her to use a jutsu to look like a young adult or something like that.
If this is the path that will be taken with Himawari I think I'd better play it without the patch, good update tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ferrumx and acondo

JustaGamer23

Apr 7, 2021
I just updated from .5 to .6 and had a question, I wasn't very far in my .5 save (had just got as far as the scene where chocho and her mom visit the MC's house) but do I need a fresh save to start triggering the Himawari events? I installed the patch and can see her and the character list as well as her two available scenarios, but just wanted to see if I needed to start a new save for them to start appearing. As of right now I just triggered the event that unlocked the Hyuga clan area (with Hanabi) and the scene where Ino uses her mind jutsu to read your landlords mind.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes