Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Nice update!!! Will there more peeing (or tickling) stuff in the future??? Maby where the MC peeing with Hima together or MC with 2 other girls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferrumx

Psycoxgeta

Nov 23, 2017
A very good game man. just need some pointers of what t do . But the story i crazy good af.well at least at my opinion. I am really wating to see hoe story goes.I really hope you gonna do this game big m8.lots of story etc.. Ofc lots of skills and make this dude killing machine..also fucking machine.. xD Anyway rl thanx for game dude. rl nice game im really hope you ll make it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ferrumx

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Gallery event's i'm missing for some reason
Temari only gallery event
Sumire's second gallery event
Masami's Second and Last events
Hanabi's event
All i'm missing is 1 Love point for Hinata, 3 love points for Sarada, 1 love point for Karui and i'm done with everything
i wonder if i need to restart to get everything going right

Reactions: Acesheep132

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Hey man Idk if anybody ever explained it to ya but fucking others wives is also ntr, just so ya know. but i get it nobody ever tags netori as ntr anymore.

Reactions: Doom Marine

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
change the font with "a" if the translation does not recognize ñ and words with spelling accents
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
cambiar la fuente con "a" si la traduccion no reconoce las ñ y las palabras con acento ortográfico

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
No one ever tagged that like that here. The cheating tag is used instead
Yeah there's subtle differences but not enough to mean much I guess. I'd say cheating is more both parties are fully involved at the start and netori is more coercion and persuasion.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
change the font with "a" if the translation does not recognize ñ and words with spelling accents
cambiar la fuente con "a" si la traduccion no reconoce las ñ y las palabras con acento ortográfico
Gracias.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
I dont know if this is intentional set up... but i would really .. like really pursue the dillema of bringing back everybody vs my own harem.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Gallery event's i'm missing for some reason
Temari only gallery event
Sumire's second gallery event
Masami's Second and Last events
Hanabi's event
All i'm missing is 1 Love point for Hinata, 3 love points for Sarada, 1 love point for Karui and i'm done with everything
i wonder if i need to restart to get everything going right
Hi, you are missing only in the gallery, or did you not play those events yet?

Yeah there's subtle differences but not enough to mean much I guess. I'd say cheating is more both parties are fully involved at the start and netori is more coercion and persuasion.
Hi, like Lordfridge said, when is the main character I think more of cheating than NTR, but I understand your point.

I dont know if this is intentional set up... but i would really .. like really pursue the dillema of bringing back everybody vs my own harem.
That's the concept.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Hi, you are missing only in the gallery, or did you not play those events yet?

Hi, like Lordfridge said, when is the main character I think more of cheating than NTR, but I understand your point.

That's the concept.
i'm pretty sure i have all events on lockdown, i'll try to restart the game and see

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes