Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
How do you get love point for Hinata and Karui? I'm missing those.
Some points are choice exclusive, for example, if you got a lust point telling a Karui you want to fuck her, you will not be able to get the equivalent love point.

Ferrumx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, actually there is virgin adults in the game, one of them was hinted in the last update.

i wished there was an indication on the walkthrough about the missing points, but that's asking way too much, i guess i'll just need to experiment a bit to see if can get those missing points
Hi, I explained in this comment how some of the points work :giggle:

Guys, how do I trigger Onsen Ladies event?
Hey, try checking the walkthrough menu to see what you are missing.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Some points are choice exclusive, for example, if you got a lust point telling a Karui you want to fuck her, you will not be able to get the equivalent love point.
Yeah, I figured that out. I can't get the Himawari events to trigger though even though I put the patch in the game folder.

Cazo_2020

Jan 18, 2021
I played the game, completed all the events and I have some suggestions.

The biggest one is to distinguish the "balloons" of speech and of thoughts. Sometimes during the game I read what someone is saying and I realize that that's what they're thinking and not really saying.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
As someone who can't watch naruto past Rock Lee v Gaara, this is all gibberish to me lol.
Even without the poor grammar.
And tbh I thought it was gonna be some weird Star Trek game about George Takei

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
While one of my passions is making Anime fans angry, I'll pull my punch and just say the "Naruto" character type is a chore to watch. And it does the DBZ thing where not only is there regular filler, but the fights are also filler, like in One Piece. There is only one frame in the entire show that I derive any joy from and it's like episode 6.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
While one of my passions is making Anime fans angry, I'll pull my punch and just say the "Naruto" character type is a chore to watch. And it does the DBZ thing where not only is there regular filler, but the fights are also filler, like in One Piece. There is only one frame in the entire show that I derive any joy from and it's like episode 6.
Well it is comparatively "old" now

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone help me cause the game suck at giving you hints to certain events and main events. I am trying to get the new chocho events Namdia events, Hinata event, etc.

Last edited:

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
how do you add the himawari patch on chromebook
Did you install it as an Android APK or Linux?
In the event it's the APK that should be pre-patched.

Android I think it's
Android Files/Android/data/com.ferrum.takeisjourney/files/game/

Could be wrong since I don't have a chromebook myself but that's what the tutorial says.

https://f95zone.to/threads/takeis-journey-v0-7-0-ferrum.82236/post-6918826

For Linux I suppose you would just navigate to where the game is and put in in the "game" folder like on PC.

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
Can someone pls tell me how do I unlock this scenes? I unlocked everything in this build and this scenes are missing.

Last edited:

Exerade

Sep 2, 2021
Did you install it as an Android APK or Linux?
In the event it's the APK that should be pre-patched.

Android I think it's
Android Files/Android/data/com.ferrum.takeisjourney/files/game/

Could be wrong since I don't have a chromebook myself but that's what the tutorial says.

https://f95zone.to/threads/takeis-journey-v0-7-0-ferrum.82236/post-6918826

For Linux I suppose you would just navigate to where the game is and put in in the "game" folder like on PC.
Its the APK and I cant find the game folder in specific

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes