allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i restarted the game and i got all the gallery now, maybe it's because it was an old save? not sure on that one
i'm only missing some stats
1 Love with Hinata
2 Love with Sarada
1 Love with Karui
why i'm missing those, no clue, i got all the gallery, all girl events and all main events...i think those points don't actually exist in this version

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
i restarted the game and i got all the gallery now, maybe it's because it was an old save? not sure on that one
1 Love with Hinata
2 Love with Sarada
1 Love with Karui
why i'm missing those, no clue, i got all the gallery, all girl events and all main events...i think those points don't actually exist in this version
They probably do and have something to do with your choices. I'm missing 1 love for Hinata, 3 love for Sarada, and 1 love for Karui. So, you got one more love for Sarada than me.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
They probably do and have something to do with your choices. I'm missing 1 love for Hinata, 3 love for Sarada, and 1 love for Karui. So, you got one more love for Sarada than me.
you have 2 times with choices when it comes for Sarada, then quiz(i got everything right) and whether to help her or not(i helped her) the only thing it can possibly be is(you need to fuck up two answers)

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
you have 2 times with choices when it comes for Sarada, then quiz(i got everything right) and whether to help her or not(i helped her) the only thing it can possibly be is(you need to fuck up two answers)
I did the same as you and still only got 2 love with her.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
I have her relationship on 6/6 and i dont get a scene
also very weird, i did nothing special with her, try sleeping in her house a couple of times, or maybe advance the main events?
her 3 events are
Playing tag - you need 2 RP with Himawari and Hinata's Substitute event( 10 RP with Hinata and the Onsen Ladies event to trigger it)
Afraid of the Dark - 3 RP with her (you have a lust choice here i think, lose Lust points and she touches your penis) and her 1st event to trigger
Peeing in the park - 6 RP with her and the Second event

Did you do everything?

Yessr22

Mar 5, 2020
also very weird, i did nothing special with her, try sleeping in her house a couple of times, or maybe advance the main events?
her 3 events are
Playing tag - you need 2 RP with Himawari and Hinata's Substitute event( 10 RP with Hinata and the Onsen Ladies event to trigger it)
Afraid of the Dark - 3 RP with her (you have a lust choice here i think, lose Lust points and she touches your penis) and her 1st event to trigger

Did you do everything?
Yea i have done all the main event

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Please change the game script so that Samui is a virgin in this game. Blonde big breasted women who have had sex with other men are already represented in the game with Ino and Tsunade. In the Naruto series, Samui was never shown to have had sex with anyone and was never shown to have dated anyone/never shown to have had a relationship with anyone, and this is a good opportunity for a virgin blonde big breasted woman who hasn't fucked other men and who will only fuck the male protagonist of the game.
Yodo will be in the game in future updates, she is blonde and virgin.
Ferrumx To clarify I meant big breasts, blonde, and virgin. I edited my original post to clarify that as well. What really annoys me about this game is how it seems that every woman in this game who is not a "shortie" is nonvirgin. Sakura and Karui I can understand being nonvirgins because they're moms. Tsunade I can understand being a nonvirgin because she previously was in a romantic relationship before in the Naruto series.

In the Naruto series, Samui was never shown to have had sex with anyone and was never shown to have dated anyone/never shown to have had a relationship with anyone, so there was no need to make her a nonvirgin. I would very, very much like it if you changed the game story so that Samui is a virgin who never had sex with anyone and was never dated anyone/never had a relationship with anyone, before she fucks and romances the male protagonist of this game. So please change the game script so that Samui is a virgin in this game.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i wished there was an indication on the walkthrough about the missing points, but that's asking way too much, i guess i'll just need to experiment a bit to see if can get those missing points

Reactions: Thunderclap44

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
her 3 events are

Did you do everything?
I'm the same as him. I've completed the main story and all other events but I'm missing all 3 of Himawari's events even with her relationship being 6/6.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
1 Love with Hinata
2 Love with Sarada
1 Love with Karui
I just got the Karui Love point. Select "No, I don't" to her second question.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes