Giroth

Jun 16, 2018
2 New Yuina Events (*)
Those require the Hima patch. Himawari, Yuina, and Hako all require the patch. That what the (*) denotes.
I got these new events without the patch, they just happened.

Some people maybe find out that the tenten and the MC partner's new events are locked out because the relationship requirement is higher than the game limit, in that case just restart the game, i got hard stuck because i though it was bugged but restarting fixed the relationship limit

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I got these new events without the patch, they just happened.

Some people maybe find out that the tenten and the MC partner's new events are locked out because the relationship requirement is higher than the game limit, in that case just restart the game, i got hard stuck because i though it was bugged but restarting fixed the relationship limit
Yuina is the girl that Himawari is helping you corrupt. You can't meet Himawari or Yuina at all without the patch.
I already have every event other than the two Yunia ones.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Hey guys! The new public update is out! New animations with Lady Takei and the first animation with Yuina! (Patch needed)

Please, the update is public just 2 weeks after the Patreon version... Don't do something like this again.
thats a weird way to ASK people not to leak ur game on a pirate forum lol like you could stop anyone here from leaking the game here and you go with "Don't do something like this again" like if he does what are u going to do about it

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
thats a weird way to ASK people not to leak ur game on a pirate forum lol like you could stop anyone here from leaking the game here and you go with "Don't do something like this again" like if he does what are u going to do about it
That would be true for a Thread that didn't have the DEV as OP... By the site rules, I could ask the mods to remove it, I don't think that's needed here since is only the first time I had this problem, but that's not really the point.

The game will always be here 2 weeks after the Patreon release, there is no need to post Patreon links or miss information about the game.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That would be true for a Thread that didn't have the DEV as OP... By the site rules, I could ask the mods to remove it, I don't think that's needed here since is only the first time I had this problem, but that's not really the point.

The game will always be here 2 weeks after the Patreon release, there is no need to post Patreon links or miss information about the game.
I think you picked the wrong post xD

luccel

Jan 30, 2021

lol the mods would tell u to get bent if ur only reason for the remove would be that ur the dev like do u really think half the threads would be up if u could just do that .indecent wife hana has the dev as the thread owner and they are actively posting cracks to get around his drm in the game thread. ill give u a preview of what would happen if ud ask for the link removal
the best ud get would be one of these 1675561369232.png

thiagodigao

Jan 3, 2019

FoDTHF5XEAEm6Y9.jpg

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
lol the mods would tell u to get bent if ur only reason for the remove would be that ur the dev like do u really think half the threads would be up if u could just do that .indecent wife hana has the dev as the thread owner and they are actively posting cracks to get around his drm in the game thread. ill give u a preview of what would happen if ud ask for the link removal
the best ud get would be one of these View attachment 2366686
Read the message you sent again. No one is against uploaders editing the thread.
Everyone is free to do whatever they like, I'm just asking to not post it before the 2 weeks release, since I not only reupload the links so they don't expire, but I also fix the bugs for the public version. If you think that's fine... It's ok!
I'm not mad at anyone or anything like that, I just don't see the reason for doing that since I don't have any exclusive content for patrons and this never happened before. I don't condone it, but I can ask for not doing that.

But that's enough of this boring pointless discussion, we are both entitled to our opinions and I don't think that's going to change. I hope you guys enjoy the new update! :giggle:

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
well... from where i come from leaking patreon content would be widly considered a dick move.
it does'nt really matter if there is something dev can do about it r not. if it would happen frequently it would discourage from supporting the content. and ultimatly fucked up the whole thing we have going here.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes