Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Hai Dev,why is the game not show on latest update when it got update it past two days .... i dont want to have to click the game to check for update
Sorry, I didn't understand.
Did you download the new update? You need to manually download the update if you are talking about it automatically updating like steam games.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.17 Part 2] [Ferrum]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 717 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
Ferrumx Theres a weird glitch happening with the TenTen events. The previous update with her i max her out at 16/16 but the cap for relationship values is still only 16 and hasnt gone to the new cap

I got it to work when i restarted the game but the moment I try to rewind to see a bit it breaks her values and returns it to 16/16

Last edited:

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
this game is really hard to navigate... was advancing just fine and now it seems i cannot get to the next event, specifically for hima or hinata, no advancement is to be had, cannot see the mommy? event, or the growing power event from hinata

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
One of the best updates in a while! Finaly had sex with the mother, and she became a yandere, lol. Yuina is a cutie. I want to see Temari's reaction when she discovers who the dildo was modeled after. I'd love to see more of Kurenai turning into a dirty bitch who wants to see her daughter get fucked. And Akita is hot, but since I never watched/read Boruto I don't know anything about her, but I want to see more of her.

I've been checking some of the old events, and in the one where you meet Mirai when you see her inside the genjutsu, she doesn't have legs (I don't know if this error is recent or not).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ferrumx
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes