Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Hello guys long story short i lost my 0.15 part2 save so does anyone have it or a 0.14 could do the trick to , too lazy to restart from 0

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
Same problem here, i have maxed out everything (lust, relationship points, jutsus, etc...) have all main events done, but i cannot progress with Hinata, Hima or Hanabi. Really weird, never had an issue before. I have the latest version and the 0.17 p2 Hima patch installed. Anyone have a solution?
Just asking the same? I even bothered to max out all characters that dont have any more events at the moment and still no progress choices.

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
Same problem here, i have maxed out everything (lust, relationship points, jutsus, etc...) have all main events done, but i cannot progress with Hinata, Hima or Hanabi. Really weird, never had an issue before. I have the latest version and the 0.17 p2 Hima patch installed. Anyone have a solution?
So after I just restarted the game, some stats on my chars changed, I can now go further for Hinata, Karui etc. maybe try the same mate :D

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
So after I just restarted the game, some stats on my chars changed, I can now go further for Hinata, Karui etc. maybe try the same mate :D
Well.... that's weird AF. I restart like 5 times the night i was playing the update and reaching the stuck point with the same save. Today, i restart the game, load my save and everything is ok, just went to sleep in game and i can progress normally. I don't know, but it's good to being able to progress again. Thanks for the heads up!

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry, I tried but I could find a way to make this bug happen to me, really weird... :unsure:

There will be H-Scenes with Bunshin!

Thanks for the review!
Buntan is always an option for new characters on Patreon!
Sorry, but I didn't understand the Chiyoko question! About the endings, yes, there will be a huge amount of content for both paths, but don't worry about that choice, there will be more choices in the future. That was not definitive.
I'm unable to install this game
I'm getting this error in Android version
What should I do?

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
anybody have a save plz
can you sen me your file
Hello guys long story short i lost my 0.15 part2 save so does anyone have it or a 0.14 could do the trick to , too lazy to restart from 0
check my post here

this game is really hard to navigate... was advancing just fine and now it seems i cannot get to the next event, specifically for hima or hinata, no advancement is to be had, cannot see the mommy? event, or the growing power event from hinata
How do you do the onsen ladies main event I'm lost on what to do.
Someone needs to make a gallery unlocker for this. The walkthroughs don't help a bit, no rhyme or reason to how to progress.
same im stuck on hinata seems like a bug.
yeah some of the story have a bug, but if u do continue other story/event it will do make the main story/event going forward

so can we break hinata and make her our slut ?
yeah soon in future
femdom avoidable?
apperently for now it can't , but lucky us it's only from temari, and after that one point u can avoid it for the next one of it(repeatable scene),

Reactions: Ntr - Sama
Sep 11, 2021
check my post here

yeah some of the story have a bug, but if u do continue other story/event it will do make the main story/event going forward

yeah soon in future

apperently for now it can't , but lucky us it's only from temari, and after that one point u can avoid it for the next one of it(repeatable scene),
Thank you for the save.

Bobpoppy4

Apr 13, 2022
1678253732098.png

So im stuck on this part of the himawari path. the walkthrough says to get 10 RP point and an event will show up at the academy. i have all other character RP point maxed out other than yuinia and hako. what do i do to go forward with himawari's path

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2448092

So im stuck on this part of the himawari path. the walkthrough says to get 10 RP point and an event will show up at the academy. i have all other character RP point maxed out other than yuinia and hako. what do i do to go forward with himawari's path
1. make sure you have the latest version of the patch. the one corresponding to the same version of the game.
2. sometimes there are other events you must see first. just max out all the stats (relationship, love, lust). and if it does not unlock then start doing other girls to clear whatever blocker is in place

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes