MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know why they are no longer uploading compressed versions of the games, why the one seen in several pots that no longer updates the links, they deleted it or they no longer upload it, a new policy came out or what happens???
You have to find it yourself now, they are not linked in op anymore apparently...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ferrumx can you please drop the "part 1 / part 2" thing for every update and just use normal numbers?
you won't run out of numbers.
it is ok to go v0.18.0 -> v0.19.0 -> v0.20.0
instead of v0.18.0 part 1 -> v0.18.0 part 2 -> v0.19.0 part 1

this weird versioning method is really uncomfortable for my OCD.

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone have a full save, from this version (0.18.2)?
I'm stuck, progression-wise, and don't really feel like starting over.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Jul 9, 2017
It looks like the patch notes are incorrect. There only seems to be sumire content.
You might want to recheck, because the new scenes for the other characters were there for me. And I know they were the new ones since I purposefully saved last version with everyone at max points. One character(don't remember which) didn't have their max points increase for whatever reason, so their scenes just automatically triggered for me.

Alec18

Nov 28, 2022
pls help, how u trigger events? i mean i am max everything stats wise, pretty sure close to max on every girl stats, but i have like 6 7 events that dont trigger no matter what i do or who i visit, is there an order? or its a bug, sarada sumire and karin are most of those events and scenes that are not triggering (half of them worked so far rest no), and the help in game gives no clue what to do... on sarada i need 18 rp but she has a max of 15,, how i increase those stats on sumire i have all the points i need to start event, but it wont

Last edited:

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
The new update is available! I hope you like it! :love:

Yes, but I still need to see what are her new skills/Jutsus. Which will take some time due to the Manga time skip.

I agree! I will rework the start of the game later, including a new prologue.
Can't trigger himawari events in Android version
Is Android version patched or not???

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Are the saves from the previous Part 1 version compatible?
Yes, they are compatible.

I would advise you to just keep the save files and delete everything else before downloading the new version,
alternatively put the new version in a new folder and copy the save files,
this is because just overwriting the old files may sometimes lead to some strange issues.
(There might be leftover files from the previous version.)

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Man, the adult content is nice but the mc is...ugh
Seriously, half the time i just want to punch him in the face.
Half the world depends on him and he spends more time being a pervert than doing something useful. Everytime he meets a girl he is acting like trash "hehe, look at that, i am going to... hmhmhm"
I completely agree with this. I can't stand the MC anymore. It's literally like that. He's a pervy boy with absolutely every girl.

It's not necessarily bad and that doesn't make the game bad. The whole game is being like that, so it's clear the orientation of the game in that aspect and I think it's clear it's going to stay that way.

Anyway. As I said, for me that's a negative thing and I don't like it at all, but it doesn't necessarily make the game bad. I thought the game would be otherwise and we would have more agency in terms of MC behavior. It even got to the point where I was skipping text where the MC was speaking. The game is no longer for me and that's a shame (for me).

But, well. I still find it a very fun game. I really had a good time playing it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes