uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
And just to point, in the discord server the dev didnt answer what was the problem i mentioned above.

Hinata, chocho, wasabi not triggering

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
a lot of character are bugged, for example Sakura´s event "What is missing" doesnt trigger, i had the requirements event, but says that need sakura RP, 33....but her max is 32, that max doesnt lvled up whit the "main event" that requires. the same goes for Tenten, Yuina and akita.

Edit:somehow i fix it....i loaded a save before the main event "invencible" and now all works...something must have gone wrong before when i did the main event.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is hima getting more stuff? btw is getting all the girls knocked up in the menu cause the mom fantasies about getting impregnated? and does anko have any content? I remember some girls being very barebone, also threesomes with mother a daughter or threesomes/foursomes between the milfs could be awesome

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.20 Part 1] [Ferrum]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 773 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
is hima getting more stuff? btw is getting all the girls knocked up in the menu? and does anko have any content? I remember some girls being very barebone
Soon Hima will get more events, first we need to progress with Hinata because she will be part of Hima's new H-Scene. I don't understand the second question.

Takei's Journey [v0.20 Part 1] [Ferrum]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 773 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! :love:

And the Hima Patch for v0.20 Part 1 when is it coming out?
It's available on the first page.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Soon Hima will get more events, first we need to progress with Hinata because she will be part of Hima's new H-Scene. I don't understand the second question.
apologies if you didnt understand it, I was asking if Anko has sex scenes in this build, btw the other lolis will get stuff too?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can now farm HP points (Progress with Akita)
If anyone wants to skip the grind.
use universal renpy mod to change the variables:
Code:
maxchakra_st
Koji_max_hp
which raise your combat chakra pool and HP pool max sizes respectively. Just add a couple zeroes and you will be handily beating combat.
just in case I performed one normal training session to raise each afterwards so that any unexpected related variables get adjusted as well to the new values. No idea if this is actually necessary.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
It seems I found out the issue of the events. Low chakra..... But there is still a thing I like to report. Chakra points show its maxed but when you train with Sakura, it can go up indefinitely. You should put a chakra limit in each build so we can keep track on what we need to improve.

Reactions: Doom Marine
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes