L3ish1ani

Feb 6, 2023
For some unknown reason, The relationship points limit seems to be softlocked on this new update.
Is anyone experiecing the same glitch as me?
Update: somehow fixed the bug, just had to close the game then open it again.
1691246958014.png 1691247042915.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex_Grey

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Can you make a scene where Hima and Yuina peeing together with the MC or a tickling scene with them?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
a lot of character are bugged, for example Sakura´s event "What is missing" doesnt trigger, i had the requirements event, but says that need sakura RP, 33....but her max is 32, that max doesnt lvled up whit the "main event" that requires. the same goes for Tenten, Yuina and akita.

Edit:somehow i fix it....i loaded a save before the main event "invencible" and now all works...something must have gone wrong before when i did the main event.

I have the same problem, I didn't notice until after doing the story event and saving. Is there any way to fix it?

Edit: After some grinding to rise my chakra, I cleared all the missions (A Rank even needed RNGeesus) And now the story advanced.

Edit 2: It was just the scene with Samui and another with the princess, Sakura's RP is still locked at 32.

Edit 3: I did what L3ish1ani said. Just closing and reopening the game did it. Thanks, I really didn't want to start over.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ARE THERE NEW HIMA EVENTS?
maybe, i forgot
WHY DO YOU NEED A HIMA PATCH IN THIS VERSION?
1. even if there is no new content, you have new players who need a version of the patch that works with latest version.
2. old players might have not finished previous version.
3. old players might want to do some repeat scenes.
4. (maybe) there might possibly be new patch content

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I have the same problem, I didn't notice until after doing the story event and saving. Is there any way to fix it?

Edit: After some grinding to rise my chakra, I cleared all the missions (A Rank even needed RNGeesus) And now the story advanced.

Edit 2: It was just the scene with Samui and another with the princess, Sakura's RP is still locked at 32.

Edit 3: I did what L3ish1ani said. Just closing and reopening the game did it. Thanks, I really didn't want to start over.
not really a mission just requires patients i beat it consistently by using shadow clones and genjutsu

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes