Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I've just downloaded 19.2 and when doing Ino's new events the first one to play was the second one, and after raising RP it played the first one, it's been a while since she had any events so I'm glad. Chocho finally lost her virginity, and she's starting to notice MC likes Sarada. Wasabi's mom is really sexy, I love her hippie look. I'll keep playing tomorrow.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Looks like Hinata events are bugged. I cant trigger them at all.
The last two events are not triggering and I have met all the requirements

Wasabi,chocho and hinata are bugged

Last edited:

Alec18

Nov 28, 2022
You know that the dev owns the thread, right?
Instead of supporting him or waiting 2 weeks you come here and leak the update :censored:
well,thats the point of this website in the first place, soooo yeah, the spirit of justice live in u i guess :) good day to you, let ppl do what they want, ps, not my fault that site exists XD piracy its a choice, respect the choice

Reactions: hofom77573

saitamamd

Jan 6, 2020
well,thats the point of this website in the first place, soooo yeah, the spirit of justice live in u i guess :) good day to you, let ppl do what they want, ps, not my fault that site exists XD piracy its a choice, respect the choice
When a dev owns the thread AND posts it here after only 2 weeks I do think it's bad faith leaking the content, especially for smaller devs who may give up because of that. Not the smartest thing to do either since the links you gave are gone already.

Of course, do whatever you want, it just sounds like you didn't know the dev was the one who created the thread and the one that posts the game here... " u dont, u wait for hima patch till some one uploads it here "

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes