Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
Finish main events, which will unlock the gift shop.
I finished and bought the two items, + all the other requirements are met, but the event does not trigger and the screen in team fun menu still shows "???". Anything specific to do to trigger the event ?

Same with Yuina events, I maxed RP points but nothing happens (even tho all requirements are met)

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello !

I can't trigger the Sarada's, Wasabi's and last Yuina's and Ino's events. I can't add any RP with all of them . I'm stuck with their max RP point from the previous update.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Takei's Journey [v0.22 Part 2] [Ferrum] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,3 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,3 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Hima Patch [64,8 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TakeisJourney-0.22P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you guys! :love: I hope this can help other members!

View attachment 3261440
Help, can't trigger sarada event, walkthrough say need to 35 but m stuck 34 point, why??
Hello !

I can't trigger the Sarada's, Wasabi's and last Yuina's and Ino's events. I can't add any RP with all of them . I'm stuck with their max RP point from the previous update.
This can happen if you don't save in a safe place or don't skip a day after installing the new update (In case you didn't save in a safe place). Remember to also use the most up-to-date patch.

Hieka

Feb 12, 2020
Thank you guys! :love: I hope this can help other members!

This can happen if you don't save in a safe place or don't skip a day after installing the new update (In case you didn't save in a safe place). Remember to also use the most up-to-date patch.
How to fix? M saving in save place, and skip the day

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
How to fix? M saving in save place, and skip the day
You need to save it in a safe place in the old update, install the new update (and new patch), load your save, and choose one of the options (Evening, Night, Sleep).

Well I was wrong.Did all stuff accordingly and installed manually Hima patch just like last time,and already saw new events,but can only 'see' the new CGs,the completed ones are unavailable in gallery even though are green in the event section.Maybe because I copyed only regular saves in both places? (saves folder in-game&TJ folder in AppData).I discarded the autosaves and the old persistent file,maybe that's the reason?
Yes, you need the persistent file.

Jan 19, 2018
Is the Hima content bugged? I've installed the patch correctly and even the HP icon shows up. However I cannot trigger any content with her. Also the option to 'Play with Hima' whilst talking to Hinata doesn't show up.
1705424441981.png

I've completed 100% of the content, except for Hima and her friends.

Blackstar2365

Aug 24, 2018
For some reason I can't download the update because it still says to many viewers have few this file, and its been like this for like 4 days now. Thats a yikes ngl. For Android port that is. *edit* going on 6 days now and it still says to many people have view this file, wow.....

Last edited:
Reactions: GOD19 and rmazaxak

Mr Ghostrider

Feb 22, 2020
Cause its pedo content thats why. I mean, its enough to make someone wanna puke, especially when the game author throws in the daddy complex with it too. People can call it what they want but when you use a character thats actually a kid and looks like a preteen child, simply saying their 18 to make it ok for site rules doesnt really make it ok.
so if I draw a stick figure and say she or he is a child does that mean it's a real child or a drawing?

Reactions: zeerin

jimpydimpy

Jan 23, 2024
So if the save from my last game did not transfer? how do i make it transfer correctly. I have tried and copy paste the old savefile from the last version to the new one but that does not work.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I fast forward through games to see if it's worth my time, before I actually commit. Here, it seems to me like events are pure nonsense and I can grind stats on a girl to max, and I'm still stuck somehow.

Yet the reviews are super high.
If I didn't fast forward and read what was happening, does the game at any point explain how to progress? Like Ino for example, I have all her stats maxed, yet I'm stuck at aboult half of her events ... what gives?

shaderu

May 15, 2020
It's been awhile since I tried this one. Do we get to fuck Hinata yet?
Yes

I fast forward through games to see if it's worth my time, before I actually commit. Here, it seems to me like events are pure nonsense and I can grind stats on a girl to max, and I'm still stuck somehow.

Yet the reviews are super high.
If I didn't fast forward and read what was happening, does the game at any point explain how to progress? Like Ino for example, I have all her stats maxed, yet I'm stuck at aboult half of her events ... what gives?
There is an in game walkthrough. Only bad thing is that it will say "need X event" but you then have to go clicking through all the girls to find said event.

Reactions: amBest
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes