AnonVT

May 31, 2018
The walkthrough is helpful but hard to follow since many times we're looking at one event then have to look up the prerequisites to that event, then the prerequisites for those even so on and so on.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Man, the MC sucks so bad.....

Ruins the entire game for me....

Maybe down the line this will change… maybe not.

Shame because I honestly like this game…

Last edited:

Perejil9000

Apr 5, 2022
One question, the Himawari path is already included in the Android version? I mean, I don't have to download anything else, right?

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I'm confused, where or how exactly do we come across the animated parts of the sex scene? I'm looking through gallery and every scene is just still images.

unikon

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone know how to enable Hima patch on MacBooks? When I install it, the game doesn't start and a bug report pops up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: paxogre

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
New update public update is out!

A more truthful opinion on this game...

This is, surely, best hentai game ever played and, by far, best game overall.
Witch Hunter by Somka108 was nr1 until a few days ago, and way before, it was Artificial Girl 3 from Illusion, which closed in August apparently.

This game clicks all the right buttons,for me at least.I cant find any flaw or thing to complain, it's perfect and Ferrumx is either a big pervert or has big imagination(I have both btw) or both.The animations can be a bit laggy but it's more like device-related I think, well if they can be improved then more extra pts. for this game, of course.
Also my own top is changed a bit.

1st is Sakura,I hope for different endings mostly based on her(1 where you are her only husband, 1 where the guys are back but you still bang her, secretly or as husband nr2, 1 where you become the alpha male and she's 1 of your favs,etc).Basically,I want her close no matter the ending, I can also think of a romantic end.Where you make a deal,fuck her like crazy,become powerful,defeat Chiyoko, bring the men back, make her divorce and become her new husband, with or without the other girls which could become your sex slaves, at most.

2nd are Hanabi and the Hyuga clan.
In the most dreamful end, Sakura to become wife nr1, Hanabi wife nr2, Hyuga clan to be your primary harem full of sexy girls to impregnate, and all the other girls, to be secondary harem.
So, 1.Sakura-unmeasurable/10,the sex goddess
2.Hanabi-100/10,perfect for the pervert MC
3.Hyuga clan-10/10,hot and ready for impregnation route!
4.all the other girls-9/10 or less.Fucking for fun is also a route.Maybe you'll need to repopulate the ninja world one day?
Thank you for your kind words, I'm really happy that you like the game so much! :love:

Quick q also...does saves work with future updates or you need to start over every time?
If it's working then there's great news and no problem,but if it's not then I see no reason to waste days each time,maybe I'll do so every 6 months or 1 year when there's more to play.
Yes! The save will always work.

Does anyone know how to enable Hima patch on MacBooks? When I install it, the game doesn't start and a bug report pops up.
I don't know of any bugs, but sometimes the patch doesn't work because Mac will merge it instead of replacing the files, so you need to replace the files manually.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.22 Part 2] [Ferrum] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,3 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,3 GB]
- - -

Hima Patch [64,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TakeisJourney-0.22P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
i dont understand why himawari it's not added in game and need to download patch to have her
Cause its pedo content thats why. I mean, its enough to make someone wanna puke, especially when the game author throws in the daddy complex with it too. People can call it what they want but when you use a character thats actually a kid and looks like a preteen child, simply saying their 18 to make it ok for site rules doesnt really make it ok.

Reactions: Cavpal
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes