Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
which software is used to make the renders in this game? it doesnt look like daz or honey select or vam

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
is it just me or are the transitions on the sex scenes weird? As in almost jumping frames, like a lot of them?

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
what software's is used to create this game as I want to create my own? I'm Learning to use blender which I think is used but what other software's is used if anybody knows please let me know.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
what software's is used to create this game as I want to create my own? I'm Learning to use blender which I think is used but what other software's is used if anybody knows please let me know.
Blender, the game was created using the same 3D modelling software you're learning. :)

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know of a Walkthrough?

I am stuck on the Make preparation's before you leave for the City.

I have all tasks done just that message.
I have talked to Mia and blondie and nothing else to talk about Am terrible with remembering names btw.
I have explored and looked for anything i might have missed on the Forest and Lodge map and looked around in the Cabin and nothing.

The only thing i haven't done is fully leveled Health, Stamina and i forget what the third one is called, wanna say death.

So i don't know if it's that i haven't leveled up all the way or the only other thing i can think of is how many in-game days is playing a factor, otherwise i have no clue how to progress.

Mendax44

Dec 6, 2018
I think I'm stuck. After I escape the 2nd big fight and ran away to the cave and starting to explore the forest.
There's no way forward just moving in circle (MC said something about moving left when in the fallen log area but I saw no option to move left) Quest log doesn't update anymore so I don't know what to do next.

Can anyone help? Or this is a bug?

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2022
Anyone know of a Walkthrough?

I am stuck on the Make preparation's before you leave for the City.

I have all tasks done just that message.
I have talked to Mia and blondie and nothing else to talk about Am terrible with remembering names btw.
I have explored and looked for anything i might have missed on the Forest and Lodge map and looked around in the Cabin and nothing.

The only thing i haven't done is fully leveled Health, Stamina and i forget what the third one is called, wanna say death.

So i don't know if it's that i haven't leveled up all the way or the only other thing i can think of is how many in-game days is playing a factor, otherwise i have no clue how to progress.
I am seeing the same issue, leveled stamina and attack to max, health at L6, I think this perhaps could be a bug.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Any 0.11 update for mac?
There's no need, you can do it yourself, just download the PC version unzip it drag the game folder inside it and put it in the autorun folder in the Mac version ( just drag out the older one inside before doing so), the renpy version engine script it's the same so it works, I did the same since I'm a Mac user.
The path to get to the autorun folder is: Right click on the icon game/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.

Last edited:

zekronix

Jan 28, 2019
There's no need, you can do it yourself, just download the PC version unzip it drag the game folder inside it and put it in the autorun folder in the Mac version ( just drag out the older one inside before doing so), the renpy version engine script it's the same so it works, I did the same since I'm a Mac user.
The path to get to the autorun folder is: Right click on the icon game/Show Package Contents/Contents/Autorun.
Oh thnks for the tip

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
This game plus the incest patch honestly makes Lily a much more fun character since she's pretty much 'FOR SCIENCE' in all that she does and makes her attempts to get into our pants infinitely more entertaining.

I get that many might not feel that way, but then I'm not speaking for anyone but me either.

4.60 star(s) 686 Votes