HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Attached save folder:
Think save 6 is around the new patch.
- Else try one of the earlier.
Thanks, played through already sadly. Which proved why saves are needed, there wasn't too much in the update really, should have given it a few more months before playing it.

Reactions: Zellemate

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Most of this is pretty good... what's annoying is branches listed as "coming soon" - which is terrible in an rpgm game, because there's no way to quickly zip through and replay with different choices, and you can't even save at those moments... even if you ignore them once you get to the end of the content it just goes straight back to the menu with no warning to save beforehand...

Reactions: HNStudy

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
First top left map
second right of drunk near the bar
third top floor of the bar
fourth far left beach
fifth left of the store
In that precise order
Thank you, without your help, I wouldn't have been able to complete this cute little game. Now, Sir Dev, looking forward to the next update. Hopefully, there will be more shota, beastiality, sluttier clothes, and more cheating. Also, need a way to hide the textbox. Making the animated scenes longer would be awesome. Elika is beautiful and has an innocence about her that you just love. Time to turn Elika into a real innocent slut and whore, make some money Elika. If, you are allowing urination in the game, why not scat? Of course, you can make it optional. You can't save at the end of the game, shit, now going to have to start all over again.

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I'm usually not a fan of hand drawn art, because most of them have wavy, uneven lines. This one actually looks good, and I like the story of it (of course I AM an NTR fan) so I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans the wife can get into (or what gets into her... no? I'll see myself out.) Cheers HNStudy I look forward to seeing this game progress

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
This is definitely going to be one of the best NTR theme games on here! Art is great, story so far is great with the naive and submissive wife being taken advantage of by the different townfolk, I hope that character aspect lasts a good while before she inevitably turns into a complete sloot as it's my favorite part of the game so far.

checked out the most recent update, was a step up in quality from the previous! Can't wait till we get more. Great job dev, first game im considering patreon supporting :)

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone.
After a short vacation I'm back to work on the next update, which is already very complex due to the number of new mechanics: Intro skipping, deactivation of text in the scenes, several retouched images and a possible Android version...
Then the continuation of the story, you know I don't like to make considerable spoilers, but we will have a second part in the dining room, someone needs help from our fake girlfriend...
We'll probably have the new 0.5 update by mid-February... It will be a great patch, you will get to know an unknown side of our protagonist... Whew... even I can't believe it... That's all for now, and thank you very, very much for your support!

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
where do you get the hangover cure after sauna scene? i went to the man at the top of the beach when he asks if i want to see his merch elika just says "no thank you"

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2140723

Overview:
It tells the story of a young writer who, together with her husband, decides to spend a vacation at a resort on the shores of a paradisiacal beach. Our protagonist keeps a secret that not even her husband knows, she is a writer of erotic novels, and she wants to keep it that way for the rest of her life. The problem is that now she is going through a creative block and needs a lot of inspiration to write.

"I recommend not using save files from previous versions."​

Thread updated: 2023-01-01
Release date: 2022-12-28
Developer HNStudy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language : English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change log:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1880721 View attachment 1880723 View attachment 2140737 View attachment 2140733
Great start to the game. Need a better "save" option. At this point, I can't seem to be able to save at all. Thank youl

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
yeah, they said the 26th seems to be the release date (im assuming thats the patreon release date at least)
Nice, the dev seemed pretty pumped about having some IRL time off to work on the game, looking forward to seeing what he came up with

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes