Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Where do you find computer password? It says some kid has it but there is no kid anywhere

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
1677956690839.png

After this popup, I clicked on every npc I can reach with my character and I don't know how to progress further with this game which is very frustrating.

I was on nude beach, noone was here. I left and now I have this.
1677956791165.png

Maybe something like journal with quests or something. Now I walking blindly on map and don't know what's next. Now its unplayable for me.

Reactions: ironsmash

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
View attachment 2438392

After this popup, I clicked on every npc I can reach with my character and I don't know how to progress further with this game which is very frustrating.

View attachment 2438393

Maybe something like journal with quests or something. Now I walking blindly on map and don't know what's next. Now its unplayable for me.
Did you go outside the hotel to the pool area? I think you have to reach it by going thru the sauna or a locker room, in the upper right area of the hotel (it's been a while since I played and I'm providing my best guess). I got stuck there too.

Reactions: HNStudy

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2438392

View attachment 2438393

You just have to explore, go through the map, it's really small. I think the gameplay is easy and intuitive, just go there and there... talk with the tourists... Cheer up friend, you can!!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Very nice game, very simple, but the girl is hot and innocent and naive. Really like that kind of concept in a game. I could see what will happen in the future, and I am looking forward to it.

One thing, at the start if you don’t know where to go and who to speak with make sure you go to the pool as well. That was the place I didn’t go, and also, make sure you read every text in the game, so you know what to do.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
One thing, at the start if you don’t know where to go and who to speak with make sure you go to the pool as well. That was the place I didn’t go, and also, make sure you read every text in the game, so you know what to do.
Yeah I find the way to the pool after 10 minutes. Dev must have to "mark" or something this "door" to the pool.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game is just like all of the ntr pieces of crap, its crap. the art work is ok. not great. the game plays smooth enough but thats about all i can say for it. just like them all this is just another woman hating bs. hubby is of course dumb as dirt, wife is just so in love with hubby yet still fucks everything that moves. and you have no say whatsoever, even when given the chance to say no she will go right ahead and do it anyways. so damned if you do damned if you dont. guess thats one way of making sure she's a whore. yes and no both mean yes. games like these are so telling in the makers view on women. nothing but whores right, dont wanna challenge that almighty male ego huh?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
this game is just like all of the ntr pieces of crap, its crap. the art work is ok. not great. the game plays smooth enough but thats about all i can say for it. just like them all this is just another woman hating bs. hubby is of course dumb as dirt, wife is just so in love with hubby yet still fucks everything that moves. and you have no say whatsoever, even when given the chance to say no she will go right ahead and do it anyways. so damned if you do damned if you dont. guess thats one way of making sure she's a whore. yes and no both mean yes. games like these are so telling in the makers view on women. nothing but whores right, dont wanna challenge that almighty male ego huh?
It’s just a game, dude. If you don’t like it, don’t play it anymore. You are overcomplicating things too much.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes