Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Unlocked

Hi tourists, the latest update has a couple of bugs, before the end of March I will try to come up with a patch that fixes those bugs, and I will add a new scene. I'm working on it... Thanks for the support guys, without you this project would not be possible.

1678470775461.png

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone able to find a walkthrough for this game?

And if not, can someone tell me what kinds of paths you can follow for this game?

Edit: Ok, I'm completely lost on what I'm supposed to do a the beginning. Yeah, we're supposed to go outside for a walk. I've talked to everyone I can find, what do I need to do?

Last edited:

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018

And if not, can someone tell me what kinds of paths you can follow for this game?

Edit: Ok, I'm completely lost on what I'm supposed to do a the beginning. Yeah, we're supposed to go outside for a walk. I've talked to everyone I can find, what do I need to do?
Soon as you talk to everyone ( I mean everyone on the map) will contine the story if I remember correctly

Reactions: curuchett

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Soon as you talk to everyone ( I mean everyone on the map) will contine the story if I remember correctly
Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm out. This game isn't compelling enough to have to deal with having to make sure I have to talk to every single person at the beginning on the hopes that it'll be worth it.

Why would the dev do this? It's such an outdated, generic way to start the game.

Reactions: ggspeed

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm out. This game isn't compelling enough to have to deal with having to make sure I have to talk to every single person at the beginning on the hopes that it'll be worth it.

Why would the dev do this? It's such an outdated, generic way to start the game.
Its like 5 minutes xD

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

talk with the people on the pool as well

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I like the art style and direction this is taking. It has a Bawdy Traditions vibe to it, a game I love dearly. I really hope one of the paths leads to a scene like this one I created from bits and pieces of the in-game artwork.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definetely gives me similar vibes. If one thing I think Bawdy and this could make use of is map events, think there should be a few special scenes that are triggered based on certain interaction with the map that arent dependent on story progression.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020

Hello tourists, next Thursday/Friday, patch 0.5.5 for Officer Plus will be available. I hope to be on time like that grandpa over there! Thanks for the support, see you soon!
View attachment 2496874
Thank you so much! That's the content I've been waiting for.... wait, is that her husband?
Well, maybe he can sit on the bench while somebody else cums up to bat. The other team might score after all. ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes