CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
HNStudy, thank you for the very cute game. Alika is so cute, pretty, and adorable. You have to feel so sorry for her, having a dim-witted waste of a man for a husband. She loves him so much and all she really wants is to have a climax having sex with her husband. Her furnace is red hot and his has iced over coal bits. She deserves to turn into a hot slut and whore. Let her find that inner whore and learn to love it and love cheating on her husband and make some money with that sweet ass and pussy, and that mouth, mama mia that mouth can swallow a horse cock. Dress her up like the slut that she is and have her have a go with the shota and the dog too. Always, aching for the next update. Please, let her go to the nude beach by herself, or even with her husband, and let her cheat there. I bet that ass of hers can take fisting with no problem.

KlausSeinth

Aug 12, 2018
HNStudy, thank you for the very cute game. Alika is so cute, pretty, and adorable. You have to feel so sorry for her, having a dim-witted waste of a man for a husband. She loves him so much and all she really wants is to have a climax having sex with her husband. Her furnace is red hot and his has iced over coal bits. She deserves to turn into a hot slut and whore. Let her find that inner whore and learn to love it and love cheating on her husband and make some money with that sweet ass and pussy, and that mouth, mama mia that mouth can swallow a horse cock. Dress her up like the slut that she is and have her have a go with the shota and the dog too. Always, aching for the next update. Please, let her go to the nude beach by herself, or even with her husband, and let her cheat there. I bet that ass of hers can take fisting with no problem.
This is dope

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Also i don't know if you notice too, but i found an "eastern egg" kind off. In the hotel when speak with the old lady she says she don't know where is her husband, and worries. And if you go to the room area, there is in one room and old guy laying on bed and a blonde young girl in a bathtub :D I think that's our "friend" being naughty again ... ;)
I'm a big fan of the game, but i read someone wrote that she can swallow a horse dick :D So that's the one part which is out in this game for me :D i knew its a draw and not supposed to be realistic but in some pictures guys dick almost bigger than the girl head :D :D than suddenly she opens her mouth twice as big as her head :D Obviously i did't measured it i just using ghoulish overkill. But other than that it is great great ntr game. I love the kind of forced ( by desire ) betrayal of their marriage :) HNStudy if you ever running low on ideas please don't be afraid to ask some inspiration :) You never know ;) Well Done keep it up ! :)

Mar 28, 2018
I don't seem to be able to do the quest this time, after being told to get something fresh I go to the beach and the vendor on the left he only says 'I guess you wont be tanning today?'... and the barman says that 'I shouldn't be there'... buggy...
Edit: I guess that I should also say that after being told to get something fresh there is no 'star to denote a quest interaction' anywhere on the whole map and certainly not on the beach ...

Last edited:

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
I don't seem to be able to do the quest this time, after being told to get something fresh I go to the beach and the vendor on the left he only says 'I guess you wont be tanning today?'... and the barman says that 'I shouldn't be there'... buggy...
Maybe you play with an imperfect save. Try playing from the beginning. I don't know about someone else with the same problem, I don't think it's a bug.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
For the love of... Whoever is doing the art gives these people some damn pupils! They are all blind with a black bead for eyes.

Like it.. true story.

Plus, those sex scenes must be better represented, tired of scenes with only two or three images.

I think (Lisa) game, set the bar very high in representing good sex scenes without silly animations.

At least let's give credit to this dev for the original artwork absolutely great... Even though I am not sure if adult games is the real talent of this Dev... Let's see

matcad

Jan 22, 2018
I'm loving this game with an art that I liked but it takes a long time to launch and when it launches it's little content

Reactions: curuchett
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes