CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not able to save game at the end of content :mad::mad:
Yup happened to me too. You have to save just before she gets to the bench with the water before the dialog starts. Last update or two, the saves didn't work on the new updates and you had to start a new game. Hopefully, that won't continue to be the case in the future as the game gets longer and longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Little business value.. but ehy.. this is what the convent gives
Just wait a couple of years and then you'll get to eat the steak instead of a burger and fries.
So, what's the "new scene" in this update? I don't want to download the whole game just for some tease.
Just wait a couple of years and then you'll get to eat the steak instead of a burger and fries.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Played it... Opinions.

It's acceptable.

I actually don't mind the art. Men could look different, each seem to be using a generic template and all look the same.

I like the concept. Girl is imaginative and wants to write erotic stories. Thus starts experimenting.. Cool idea. Bonus points for this.

Now for the bad stuff. The writing is lacking. People make NO sense. Husband reads as a robot and not a human. He doesn't feel believable. Same goes for the main character, she reads as fake. How can someone who is imaginative into sex be SOOOOOO innocent. It just doesn't feel real. I get there there needs to be a progression into the corruption but it starts WAY to innocent. THEN it just into her being a cheating whore in a flash I feel like. It just doesn't feel the pacing into sex is correct.

Overall its slightly above average, 6/10

Pretty sure this rating will never go up with time unless the the whole game is rebooted (which probably shouldn't happen.)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It really smokes my pink frilly panties (I don't wear shorts), when posters are so negative and critical. Guys, these are games and I'm pretty sure that most devs are putting up the best product that they can. Show consideration and support. If you think that you can make a better game, just do it. Most of you would probably give up in less than a week.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It really smokes my pink frilly panties (I don't wear shorts), when posters are so negative and critical. Guys, these are games and I'm pretty sure that most devs are putting up the best product that they can. Show consideration and support. If you think that you can make a better game, just do it. Most of you would probably give up in less than a week.
Look man, here we are discussing the game.

It is not a virtual cock sucking for the developer.

If I want to be positive I will be, if I think it doesn't require positive feedback I won't leave it.

I appreciate you have been educated in being always positive even if you eat shit but that is not the real life....

People are free to leave good or bitter comments and if the Dev doesn't like he/she can eat its own dick.

Reality check please

... And by the way, the comment for this Dev are by far positive...

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I find the art style charming in its own way. What makes me like it is, it's unique. It's not like anything else we've seen on here and thus the art already stands out.

One thing I do agree with is some of the writing is off. Not that it's terrible, but there are some grammar mistakes and sometimes it misgenders the MC or her boyfriend. I felt like somethings could have been said differently, and have a more casual tone. Rather than a more robotic or perhaps translated feel? Is English not the devs first language? If its not, that could be why sometimes the writing feels weird. If english is the first language, dont take offense dev, because, I use RPGM MV and I know how proof reading can be and miss stuff.

I'm not a writer, but if the dev had a script I'd take a pass over it. Or help them identify the spots where there is misgendering or other grammar mistakes. To help correct errors for further updates.

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019

If I want to be positive I will be, if I think it doesn't require positive feedback I won't leave it.

I appreciate you have been educated in being always positive even if you eat shit but that is not the real life....

People are free to leave good or bitter comments and if the Dev doesn't like he/she can eat its own dick.

Reality check please

I know right?? The game is good but it is not perfect. Criticism only helps in making things better. Yes, I know, some folks can get bitter and write shit. But, the dev shouldn't be bothered by that. And as you said, most of the people on this thread are actually positive.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Reality check please

Wow, didn't your mother breastfeed you, didn't you get enough attention as a child? Where is the game you have made, Einstein? It must be a perfect work of art.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
And so another game has made people divided yet again. While some people write a pure loving review, others write with a bit more criticism, and so begins a divide, for you may not have an opinion if others disagree.

Yep that entire first part is stupid, no I do not care. If a person wants to say any game, this one included, is great or whatever go ahead, if you feel to include parts that can HELP the dev then do so, if you feel a person is being OVERLY HARSH in their review (unless it is a legit flaming review just saying the person is a shit person or worse) then get over it. Disliking a review doesn't help anyone, especially any devs on here. Having a dumb argument helps less. Wanna argue, do it through PMs instead of in the review section (though its hypocritical since im leaving this here also).

Point is, if its a valid review (that isn't nothing but insults to the game dev for their hard work) then carry on. No ones perfect, everyone makes mistakes. A dev can not improve if no one points out mistakes, same as they cannot improve through pure insults.

That being said, the review.

Now the game isn't terrible nor is it perfect. The characters do have times were they communicate in a more robotic style and times were its much smoother. The grammar isn't perfect and dips in and out, specifically when a character miss uses a name or gender for someone. The fact she is an erotic writer but with a naïve view on sex makes it hard to believe. You could either have the husband be more prudish or have it where she is branching out into Erotica writing and needs help creating new stories, you don't need to do either just an idea of what could help it feel more believable.

Her "corruption" seems a bit forced if not sped up. She goes from a loving wife to a unsatisfied woman in what feels like one or two outside interactions. Maybe have a day/night time implemented so it feels like time actually passes between events as apposed to it being all day yet no indication of time passing. Being the husband in more interactions looking for his wife would also help since it would give us his perspective on events and the passing of time. Maybe a few events were you get a side pic of what you wife is getting up to while you search for her or while you recover in bed. The biggest take is to implement an actual time indicator so we can tell how and why she is getting corrupted so fast. It only shows one bed time scene and yet we know they have been there longer than a single day.

Don't take my words as a disliking because I did enjoy the game. It is original in story and I hope to see future updates and improvements. 6/10

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
Thanks for the suggestions, I know I need to improve, it's my first public game, I'm really excited to know that there are people who sympathize with TakenoteR, and that makes me happy. I consider myself a very rational and mature person, I am not offended by hard criticism or grievances, I usually put myself in the place of the other and meditate on their point of view, I have learned many things knowing how to listen to others. Thank you all, I hope that update 0.6 is up to the task.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes