EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Here something i did, took a bit of work cutting and remaking background, but it was worth it, sorry for low quality i cant find a good gif maker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice. I'd be interested in trying something like this in other scenes. What did you do exactly to get the nice inbetweens? What was your process if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: sugargamer

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Very nice. I'd be interested in trying something like this in other scenes. What did you do exactly to get the nice inbetweens? What was your process if you don't mind me asking?
The process bit hard to explain since i suck at explaining things,
but i started by getting the image and draw over the image to make a sorta of guide, to know what parts im gonna use for the animation aswell the movement,
then i took about 2-3 hours to cuts the parts and clean them, including the background that i had to redraw some parts, then went over to Live2d started meshing the parts,
then little by little worked the movement of the animation, then was focusing on make the animation smoother has possible, so resuming was about 4h of work, so idk if i answered your question well, i tried :).

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Here something i did, took a bit of work cutting and remaking background, but it was worth it, sorry for low quality i cant find a good gif maker.
I think that's excellent work. I've been using SSuiteGIFAnimator3 by Van Loo Software but it seems to kill the resolution of the images when it converts them. Let me know if you find a better one that's also easy to use.

Reactions: sugargamer

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
that is fucking awesome!! Maybe the dev can use your work? Collab haha

Reactions: trool22

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think that's excellent work. I've been using SSuiteGIFAnimator3 by Van Loo Software but it seems to kill the resolution of the images when it converts them. Let me know if you find a better one that's also easy to use.
i have used that one aswell, didnt work,
but i think i might have found the cause of dithered not working properly, its cause i use the image i got it by extracting the files and based on the image resolution means it was downscaled perhaps causing the images to mess up with the colors and programs have a limit of colors specially when doing gifs, not 100% sure on this but might be the reason.

that is fucking awesome!! Maybe the dev can use your work? Collab haha
if the dev wants to use the animation for the game i dont mind.

Reactions: ronan333 and pheno

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
devloper leave his page for two month no news no update lot support game but they cant wait with no date relase no update leave support pay for many month not know even work or do anything maybe he stop forever....
What are you talking about? He's responded to someone in this thread a few weeks ago and posted on his Patreon last Saturday. He's definitely been in active.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
devloper leave his page for two month no news no update lot support game but they cant wait with no date relase no update leave support pay for many month not know even work or do anything maybe he stop forever....
you most likely on the wrong thread, cause the dev is actually active, he been doing school exams for what i know, so it was a priority for him, also he already mentioned few weeks ago that the update would come 2nd week of July if everything goes well, perhaps you living under a rock but he actually posts things on patreon, and even yesterday posted a teaser on discord, so i assume you in the wrong thread.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Been a good while since update, and me here waiting till 0.7 to pick this back up :geek:

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
Hi everyone!! I haven't abandoned you, I've just been very busy lately, but I'm back. The 0.6 update is very advanced, I'm 100% focused on TakenoteR, so far I can tell you that this will be the best update of all, without fear of being wrong. Take note of this!

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
been waiting so long now, release still mid july (so a few days or a week or so from now)?
He wrote this in his last message:

"Bad news... It will take me another week to release the update, I'm sorry! But I have no other choice, I don't want to risk a bad update. Again I apologize, the wait will be worth it I assure you... Friday or Saturday 7/22 is the final date I prepared, and that's how it will be."

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes