Aug 4, 2017
Patch Notes

"What's New

- Retouched and improved images.

- Error correction.

- Correction of text and grammar.

- Added more chapters in the computer.

- New cover.

- New scene 1: Correction "The boy will learn a lesson".

- New scene 2: Sauna.2 ".......".

You can start from the beginning or use the save I added to the game "Do not use old files in this version".

See you soon tourists, and thanks for your support !"

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
THAT FUCKING ENDING THOUGH!!! The ending is so good but ugh

Bro I dislike you right now haha

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
So, you going to be a hero and upload or what? Lol
If no one else does it during the "exclusive period" I will this week but this dev actually communicates with us and says his school is finished now so updates should be more frequent. I'll honor his wishes for now, until he goes against his word or pisses us off lol

I have no issues with piracy whatsoever but I also want to give this guy a fair shake because he's one of the few devs that is using original art, not some AI bullshit or DAZ assets.

If other people want to be the hero thats on them haha good update though, short again... but good.

edit: I know... sorry boys. Maybe next time. <3

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
If no one else does it during the "exclusive period" I will this week but this dev actually communicates with us and says his school is finished now so updates should be more frequent. I'll honor his wishes for now, until he goes against his word or pisses us off lol

I have no issues with piracy whatsoever but I also want to give this guy a fair shake because he's one of the few devs that is using original art, not some AI bullshit or DAZ assets.

If other people want to be the hero thats on them haha good update though, short again... but good.

edit: I know... sorry boys. Maybe next time. <3
Waited this long, what's 8 more days? no worries

Reactions: holy8675 and pheno

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Shouldn't be 8 days, dev said the 22 so hopefully tomorrow... unless he reposted and said 8 more days. Idk but I'm not combing through comments to check either.
One of the comments on the page said the 29th. Idk if it's accurate. If the dev said tomorrow the public version is out then ok better lol. Thanks

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
One of the comments on the page said the 29th. Idk if it's accurate. If the dev said tomorrow the public version is out then ok better lol. Thanks
Tommorow will be for 5$ then on Monday for 3$ and public will be next weekend probably Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th so few more days.

Reactions: Papertrail013
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes