Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
does anyone have a savegame close to the end where MC is riding her husband on the bench?

My autoclicker is tired of having to click for one hour through the whole game

Last edited:

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Link gone less than 3 hours after posting, that might be a record lol. Ok back to plan A.......I wait.
I got to download it. Was worth it. Now I'm proceeding to tease you.

Realy hot scenes there, gamaplay was long enough to keep me immersed for some time and the tension and new characters were written damn well! Hope to see much more of that.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Under47

Apr 16, 2018

Realy hot scenes there, gamaplay was long enough to keep me immersed for some time and the tension and new characters were written damn well! Hope to see much more of that.
Come on, man. Dont tease us, upload the game plz

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023

Tease away lol. I'm excited for the release.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023

Had a bunch of time and finished the update, not bad. You weren't lying. I generally like netorase more than netorare because they either have the completely dumb husband/boyfriend character or the story is dark af but this has some hot scenes. Played through the whole thing again and forgot about how much I liked it.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
i thought the husband will back see his wife with other man
maybe devloper make two path game he watch wife and be cuckold
or spy not tell her
or angery and stop

even i get link before i auto payment cuz my payment date end month to his page i like this update and support him every month
if ppl cant support for big fan u can just pay 3$ support he deserve

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes