Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
i thought the husband will back see his wife with other man
maybe devloper make two path game he watch wife and be cuckold
or spy not tell her
or angery and stop

even i get link before i auto payment cuz my payment date end month to his page i like this update and support him every month
if ppl cant support for big fan u can just pay 3$ support he deserve
I think that was just part of the tension buildup
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it sure does add to the tension! Even tho this dude William is a little Bitch since day one, there is still some character to it. Almost makes me feel a little pitty for him.

Theres also the stuff with the "best friend" going on that most likely adds to it all.

All together, it is a realistic setup and plot and dev definetly does not shy back on using emotions which is really really rare nowadays!

Sunex10

Sep 16, 2018
Only one thing is sad, she didnt sit on the boy.

And in the sauna, what's the difference between help him and let him sleep? same result...

Last edited:

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I think that was just part of the tension buildup

And it sure does add to the tension! Even tho this dude William is a little Bitch since day one, there is still some character to it. Almost makes me feel a little pitty for him.

Theres also the stuff with the "best friend" going on that most likely adds to it all.

All together, it is a realistic setup and plot and dev definetly does not shy back on using emotions which is really really rare nowadays!
A wouldn't say it's really realistic. The guy leaves his wife naked except for a towel in with two guys he barely knows. Even if he thinks she would never cheat does he really think that she's not getting hit on or groped the entire time she's in there with them? He's a typical dumb boyfriend/husband scenario with a lot of things like that. Either he knows deep down and wants it or he's a complete idiot. It is a great game but the bf doesn't seem realistic to me. Parts of it are realistic. But this is just my opinion.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Current ver... i don't like it two guys are going to fuck 'mc's wife .. She first should be the man at the beach
I'm not telling to avoid NTR .. but to avoid characters, situations that you don't like

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
A wouldn't say it's really realistic. The guy leaves his wife naked except for a towel in with two guys he barely knows. Even if he thinks she would never cheat does he really think that she's not getting hit on or groped the entire time she's in there with them? He's a typical dumb boyfriend/husband scenario with a lot of things like that. Either he knows deep down and wants it or he's a complete idiot. It is a great game but the bf doesn't seem realistic to me. Parts of it are realistic. But this is just my opinion.
Isn't that explained within the whole scene? If I remember correctly, the husband blindly trusts these guys because last time "didn't happen" anything and the couple had some fun with them together, so he does not expect his wife to be a cheating slut. When he meets his old friend again (who tells him that he knows that his GF cheated on him) he starts to feel different about it and becomes alot more aware of the situation. It actually makes sense, you feel a little light headed cause you're on vacation and you made some friends and had a great time with some dudes, with all the fun going on you just don't think about the bad stuff.

But william is still a bitch. And Elika is a slut. I love Elika.

But with the theory of him knowing it and later on secretly watching, that would be hot! Would defo bring some twist into the story and opens up plenty of options

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Isn't that explained within the whole scene? If I remember correctly, the husband blindly trusts these guys because last time "didn't happen" anything and the couple had some fun with them together, so he does not expect his wife to be a cheating slut. When he meets his old friend again (who tells him that he knows that his GF cheated on him) he starts to feel different about it and becomes alot more aware of the situation. It actually makes sense, you feel a little light headed cause you're on vacation and you made some friends and had a great time with some dudes, with all the fun going on you just don't think about the bad stuff.

But with the theory of him knowing it and later on secretly watching, that would be hot! Would defo bring some twist into the story and opens up plenty of options
Yea that's a good explanation and makes me think differently about most of the scenes but the sauna scene I still think him going without reservations or asking her to come along was a brainless move unless he secretly wanted it. Still a really hot scene tho.
Yup Elika is the best, hoping for a netorase path.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

I think a "he secretly watches" twist can be pretty fun, as long as its our girl still doing her own thing, wouldnt want it to change from netorare to conventional swinging or sharing lol.

Reactions: curuchett

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I think a "he secretly watches" twist can be pretty fun, as long as its our girl still doing her own thing, wouldnt want it to change from netorare to conventional swinging or sharing lol.
Yeah the conventional pussy-boy-cuckhold is a very small niché. I personally don't feel like it belongs in this story but in the future in another game maybe. But for now it should be Elika doing her thing and exploring her own sexuality and behaving like a slut more and more. The corruption is really well made here, it's slow paced and still exciting to watch.
I really enjoy the scenes where she's secretly fucking and doing lewd acts, like the dude fingering her asshole on the beach next to the husband, that scene was a 10/10

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yeah the conventional pussy-boy-cuckhold is a very small niché. I personally don't feel like it belongs in this story but in the future in another game maybe. But for now it should be Elika doing her thing and exploring her own sexuality and behaving like a slut more and more. The corruption is really well made here, it's slow paced and still exciting to watch.
I really enjoy the scenes where she's secretly fucking and doing lewd acts, like the dude fingering her asshole on the beach next to the husband, that scene was a 10/10
Yeah, as long as it's her own thing it'll still be good imo, no need to overcomplicate this premise.

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
Patch Notes

"What's New

- Retouched and improved images.

- Error correction.

- Correction of text and grammar.

- Added more chapters in the computer.

- New cover.

- New scene 1: Correction "The boy will learn a lesson".

- New scene 2: Sauna.2 ".......".

You can start from the beginning or use the save I added to the game "Do not use old files in this version".

See you soon tourists, and thanks for your support !"
Patch notes mention a save file added to the game to avoid starting from the beginning again, any idea where that save file is located? I'm not seeing anything within the game directory. Starting a new game just lets you skip the introduction is all.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Ok, reading some of the comments I'm curious why netorare/cheating over netorase/cuckold for the people who prefer netorare? I'm not hating on the game or netorare, still going to enjoy the game as it develops. Also not trying to sway opinions. I just see the separation in the ntr community and wondering why some people like netorare over netorase. I like alot of netorare but I like good netorase better personally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
For me, I'm not a huge fan of netorase/cuckolding, I'll play games with it and enjoy it. I'm actually more of a Netori fan over anything else. However, I enjoy Netorare because I enjoy watching the corruption of the female. I'm not super into the humiliation of the male MC, I don't really care for that stuff which is why I'm not a major netorase fan. For me it's all about watching the total transformation of the female from loving, honest partner to a dirty slut. Even in sharing/cuckold/netorase games I tend to ignore the male counterpart and just focus on the female one.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes