Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions, I know I need to improve, it's my first public game, I'm really excited to know that there are people who sympathize with TakenoteR, and that makes me happy. I consider myself a very rational and mature person, I am not offended by hard criticism or grievances, I usually put myself in the place of the other and meditate on their point of view, I have learned many things knowing how to listen to others. Thank you all, I hope that update 0.6 is up to the task.
Good answer..
People with some brain and no snowflake feelings are always welcome!!

Carry on doing your great job.. and for fuck sake.. draw longer sex scenes :D

Good luck!

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Is the game broken? Or is it just me? After the sauna-scene (when the husband is asleep on the bed), I go to the store (as Im supposed to), but after that there is no promtp about what to do next, and Ive searced all over the map? Am I doing something wrong here? Im not using an old save btw, this is my very first playthrough.

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Is the game broken? Or is it just me? After the sauna-scene (when the husband is asleep on the bed), I go to the store (as Im supposed to), but after that there is no promtp about what to do next, and Ive searced all over the map? Am I doing something wrong here? Im not using an old save btw, this is my very first playthrough.
Try talking to the obvious people, vendors, the bar, the hotel bar, the beach, and it will trigger the next scenes.

Reactions: Priappus

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Is the game broken? Or is it just me? After the sauna-scene (when the husband is asleep on the bed), I go to the store (as Im supposed to), but after that there is no promtp about what to do next, and Ive searced all over the map? Am I doing something wrong here?
Try talking to the obvious people, vendors, the bar, the hotel bar, the beach, and it will trigger the next scenes.
Oh Jeez... thanks mate... I had actually given up, but then tried talking to the beach vendor one last time, and then it triggered the next scenes. Thanks, buddy. I will say thou, that I find it funny that a game would force the player to aimlessly roam around and talk to people, and specifically talk to people in a certain undisclosed order. XD What a troll

Reactions: LiMp17

jed999

May 26, 2021
Everyone has been asking for a walkthrough or guide so I thought I take the time to put one together.

Note; It's important to watch the intro for reasons that you'll see later.

1. Watch intro
2. Talk to the receptionist at the hotel.
3. Walk through the 4 available areas and get one line from each character
4. Save your game and start search the internet for what to do next.
5. Walk through the available areas again
6. log into f95 to see what game to check out next.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Everyone has been asking for a walkthrough or guide so I thought I take the time to put one together.

Note; It's important to watch the intro for reasons that you'll see later.

1. Watch intro
2. Talk to the receptionist at the hotel.
3. Walk through the 4 available areas and get one line from each character
4. Save your game and start search the internet for what to do next.
5. Walk through the available areas again
6. log into f95 to see what game to check out next.
Too convoluted for how little of the game there is so far. Too bad you can't make idiots understand that it's not worth writing a speedrun WT yet, eh? lol. I'll condense yours even more.
1. Watch intro
2. Explore the entire map and talk to every NPC
3. Repeat
Pro tip: No one is going to give you a map or detailed directions to the jack-o-lanterns. They're not that hard to find.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Too convoluted for how little of the game there is so far. Too bad you can't make idiots understand that it's not worth writing a speedrun WT yet, eh? lol. I'll condense yours even more.
1. Watch intro
2. Explore the entire map and talk to every NPC
3. Repeat
Pro tip: No one is going to give you a map or detailed directions to the jack-o-lanterns. They're not that hard to find.
LOL, guess I expected a bit more being v0.5 and all. Maybe switch to Decaf ?

Love the art style BTW

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
LOL, guess I expected a bit more being v0.5 and all. Maybe switch to Decaf ?

Love the art style BTW
I suspect the game either won't be particularly long/large, OR, perhaps, HN will go from 0.9 to 0.10. I guess that all depends on the extent of his/her imagination, and/or how much interest comes from the community via subscriptions.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions, I know I need to improve, it's my first public game, I'm really excited to know that there are people who sympathize with TakenoteR, and that makes me happy. I consider myself a very rational and mature person, I am not offended by hard criticism or grievances, I usually put myself in the place of the other and meditate on their point of view, I have learned many things knowing how to listen to others. Thank you all, I hope that update 0.6 is up to the task.
Keep doing you man! Regardless of how negative some people tend to get, this game does have its fans, even if we aren't on the forums posting all the time but we check out the page every so often to see if there is anything new. You also have a life to live as well, it does us or you no good to get burnt out.. hopefully most people would understand that.

Listening to feedback is important though and I'm happy to see you have a level headed approach to it. As always, looking forward to future updates!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
when is the next update...
Still no date, for what i read, he just few days finished reworking another scene we had on the game, now working on the new scene, so when he finished it and implement it into the game he will drop it, so if i had to give an estimate, probably end of the month or early next month.

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
Still no date, for what i read, he just few days finished reworking another scene we had on the game, now working on the new scene, so when he finished it and implement it into the game he will drop it, so if i had to give an estimate, probably end of the month or early next month.
He already said that the next update will come out at the end of June or early July.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Middle of july

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes