HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
"What's new?"
- Retouched and improved images.
- You can now disable and enable dialogs with the letter "Q" and view images without text boxes.
- Correction of dialogues and retouched scenes.
- Skip intro.
- New scene: Blowjob. "I could not complete a second scene... But I assure you that "Blowjob" is worth two"
Developing a way to visualize the scenes by deactivating dialogues was very complex. Retouching images and scenes as well. I hope you enjoy it, because it took me a lot of work.
I recommend playing TakenoteR 0.5 from the beginning.
See you soon tourists, and thanks for your support

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
"What's new?"
- Retouched and improved images.
- You can now disable and enable dialogs with the letter "Q" and view images without text boxes.
- Correction of dialogues and retouched scenes.
- Skip intro.
- New scene: Blowjob. "I could not complete a second scene... But I assure you that "Blowjob" is worth two"
Developing a way to visualize the scenes by deactivating dialogues was very complex. Retouching images and scenes as well. I hope you enjoy it, because it took me a lot of work.
I recommend playing TakenoteR 0.5 from the beginning.
See you soon tourists, and thanks for your support
Awesome thanks man! Looking forward to checking out the retouched scenes and the new ones. The intro skip is huge for replaying the updates, happy to see that.

Great work overall! Keep it coming

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah rpgm gameplay is a little wonky with no quest log and no highlighted items/spots. Also i didnt play through the entire game yet, is it mostly just playing as the female character ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah rpgm gameplay is a little wonky with no quest log and no highlighted items/spots. Also i didnt play through the entire game yet, is it mostly just playing as the female character ?
I love the Rempy zealots...

Yes it is mostly playing female character

By game description

" It tells the story of a young writer who, together with her husband, decides to spend a vacation at a resort on the shores of a paradisiacal beach. Our protagonist keeps a secret that not even her husband knows, she is a writer of erotic novels, and she wants to keep it that way for the rest of her life. The problem is that now she is going through a creative block and needs a lot of inspiration to write. "

Hope it helps..

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
HNStudy Through the intro is the background supposed to be black?
I played since first version, think stuff is missing. Only when her secret is revealed do we see her overlay, then when they leave the room is the lobby seen.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes