Jun 3, 2017

What's New
- Bug fixes.
- Retouched and improved images.
- Some new sounds.
- New chapters added to the computer.
- New scene 1: William X Elika.
- New scene 2: Old pervert returns.
They are only two scenes, but very intense, I developed this update in two months... It's all I can do for now, I have a lot of studying to do... I'm sorry.
The next update will take longer, the story continues in 0.9.5 and it will be the beginning of the final denouement, at least that's how I have it planned.
You can start from the beginning or use the save I added to the game (File1) "Do not use old files in this version".
I appreciate your support. Thank you very much, really thank you

TheHuds

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
So what about it?, dude is university, he gotta study and its working on this project when he can, be happy that he is actually delivering something x-to-x months which most devs wont do, the update was kinda short but was pretty good.
Yeah my friend, but I'm not saying you don't have or can't have a life, I'm just stating a fact, that it was 3 months of waiting for 10 minutes of gameplay.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yeah my friend, but I'm not saying you don't have or can't have a life, I'm just stating a fact, that it was 3 months of waiting for 10 minutes of gameplay.
its a fact it took 3 months of wait for 10min of gameplay (despite took that long has i stated why), that comment its just not worth at all to be sayed, i think would be better you focusing on your game to have that much minutes of gameplay.

• Haha
Reactions: KiraJames and Rudmi

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
This is version 0.9 , after this will be 1.0 , the game will continue after this ? Any plans for future games?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This is version 0.9 , after this will be 1.0 , the game will continue after this ? Any plans for future games?
A reminder that version numbers are 100% arbitrary and not indicative of development completion. The dev could continue until 0.99935 if they wanted to and keep going. That said I think they're almost done with it in this case.

Reactions: lemaro

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So generally not interested in games with nothing but a kiss and a handjob for content.
How far has the action gotten in this game, at this point?
Anyone banging yet?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Can someone say if theres finally a vaginal sex scene with the main girl in this update? This dev really loves anal which I don't.

Reactions: Asedor

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Be honest dude, you were complaining, but, when you were called on it, you back tracked. At least you had enough sense to do that.

Reactions: KiraJames

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
HNStudy, thanks buddy, made my day. I hope you plan to continue with shota and doggie. Would also love to Elika wearing sluttier clothes as she turns more and more into a slut and then a whore by taking money from various men and women. Would love to see her getting sandwiched by the boys in the sauna (both holes at the same time). Would love to see William catch her getting fucked, he gets excited watching and even more excited when she doesn't tell him about it. So, she's loving cheating on him, but, he's loving it knowing that she don't know, that he knows.
Study hard, it isn't easy and plus you probably work a day job, so double-wammy. Most of us understand that. We are here for you.

yeyhacks

Mar 2, 2022
So what about it?, dude is university, he gotta study and its working on this project when he can, be happy that he is actually delivering something x-to-x months which most devs wont do, the update was kinda short but was pretty good.
This!

Not the ideal frequency but dude is delivering it, and in good quality. Hope he do another NTR project after this, good art and sotytelling

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
Man each time I see this in the recently updated feed it's always so hard to convince myself to just wait until the final release. But i will remain strong. I can practice delayed gratification

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Be honest dude, you were complaining, but, when you were called on it, you back tracked. At least you had enough sense to do that.
Um he should be complaining or at least not supporting a game with such a long time in between updates for such a little amount. Here is a better idea, maybe the dev should spend more time have a bigger update that doesn't suck so much. I for one am done with the game and I encourage anyone who isn't a simp to be done as well or at the very least do not support the game financially if you are.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes