Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
oh I see so only opinions you agree with should be posted? Must have only dev/game supporting comments? Yeah ok fascist. You remind me of a person who gets paid to write positive reviews for someone. I mean you aren't that bad, because I consider getting paid to write reviews that are lies a type of fraud but its getting close.
No joke i can't stand more than anything of all the types of players is the comment gatekeepers who no matter the content praise it as the best ever and any comment that deviates from this line is met with scorn and hostile reasctions . I had one person once try and tell me i was not allowed to have a negative opinion of a game becase it was provided for free on this website dispite the fact at that time i was a 10 dollar a month patreon for that game which i in turn cancle right away since according to others we are not allowed to have negative reactions to anything . If we are not allowed to make critical comments you end up with what we now have . Can't speak for everyone but i rarely even DL a game anymore no point playing intro demo forever that we are not allowed to give constructive feedback on .

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
First I am rarely serious, I just sound that way in type. The problem is I was really liking the game and have liked many others in the past some of which I financially supported only to have the dev close up shop and stop working on the game(s) I and others had given them money for. One of them even stopped working on the game I gave money to and started working on a much worse game in my view. Now I understand that "donating" is optional but I really do consider it rude and somewhat fraudulent when people take the money and run or use it for things other than what people gave for.

I would love to make my own game but I am neither storyteller nor artist unfortunately so I leave it to others. My opinion though, devs should give a crap about the people that financially support them... otherwise the money dries up.
I hear you loud and clear big fella. Yeah, some devs can be dicks and in it only for the money and guys like you buy into their game only to have the carpet pulled out from under you. I get that, and that really sucks long donkey dicks. Not all devs are like that, but, yup, I've seen a lot of games that go unfinished for a number of reasons, and I would suppose some of those reasons may not be the devs fault, and of course some are.
Life can throw one mother fuckin' monkey wench into our plans at any time. I applaud you being able to help out devs, I wish I could. But, picking a game to support is a gamble, sometime you win and sometimes you roll snake eyes.
I try to believe that most people attempting to do anything, will try to do their best work, that includes devs. But, like in everything else, it's not the case.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I didn’t like the idea of the scene in the bar, the man gets beaten and loses consciousness, the wife just leaves with the left guy, and the husband is lying unconscious somewhere while his wife is fucking. This happens with casual acquaintance couples, where both partners are strangers and have just met, but with a married couple...? Why should the wife hide after this scene? Her new lovers will come, just punch her husband in the face, take his wife to have sex, and let her husband lie behind the bar, behind the hotel, on the beach... And the husband turns out to be no longer a husband. It’s interesting that if a man hits a woman and fucks her, that’s rape, but in this case they beat the husband unconscious and fucked the wife and called it NTR?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I didn’t like the idea of the scene in the bar, the man gets beaten and loses consciousness, the wife just leaves with the left guy, and the husband is lying unconscious somewhere while his wife is fucking. This happens with casual acquaintance couples, where both partners are strangers and have just met, but with a married couple...? Why should the wife hide after this scene? Her new lovers will come, just punch her husband in the face, take his wife to have sex, and let her husband lie behind the bar, behind the hotel, on the beach... And the husband turns out to be no longer a husband. It’s interesting that if a man hits a woman and fucks her, that’s rape, but in this case they beat the husband unconscious and fucked the wife and called it NTR?
Sorry bro, that is the new world. Women cheat and its ok, men cheat and they are the worst pieces of trash ever. Women hit men, nothing happens man hits woman and prison time. Women lie about being raped men go away for 20 years. Talk about innocent until proven guilty, for men accusing of raping women it doesn't exist. Even women groups admit that at least 10% of men accused of rape didn't do it but hey those men need to be punished anyways because men are expendable. We fight the wars, do the dangerous hard jobs and women stay home and cheat.

Oh and don't get me started on paternity, women cheats and gets pregnant with some other dudes kid and its her husband who often times unknowingly pays for the child because women LIE on the birth cert about knowing who the father is.

I will not get married, I will not fuck another chick because women lie and cheat all the time and get away with it. No thanks.

Legalize prostitution. Men can fuck prostitutes to get their needs met and women who want to control men in relationships with sex can go fuck off. Its the reason women want to keep prostitution illegal. They lose their bitchy powers if men don't need them anymore.

Last edited:

lewdguy1

Mar 29, 2019
Downloaded but seems bugged from the start. From the start i go to the beach where james says i'm alone, but it's william walking with the girl behind him. Then he asks her to make pictures and she goes away but the game does nothing after even after waiting for over 10 minutes.

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
Downloaded but seems bugged from the start. From the start i go to the beach where james says i'm alone, but it's william walking with the girl behind him. Then he asks her to make pictures and she goes away but the game does nothing after even after waiting for over 10 minutes.
You need to ignore that part of the beach and not speak to James - it's an endgame event that is bugged to appear on the beginning of the game. Speak to everyone else on the map including the hotel pool and the game will advance.

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Yo where can u find the old man after FMC decides to help the old grandma after "going out for fresh air" after the threesome scene in the bar bathroom?

John Rickson

May 18, 2019
Hey guys need help here. After the sauna scene with 2 douches game gets stuck and protagonist cant be seen and the game screen stucks on second floor is it a bug

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone said it's a bait-and-switch to show only non-RPG images in the preview pics?
I know it says RPG but some of these games are doing away with all the traveling and shit.

The game froze on me when Elinka entered the tent to change for the nudist beach.

Jun 28, 2020
Um he should be complaining or at least not supporting a game with such a long time in between updates for such a little amount. Here is a better idea, maybe the dev should spend more time have a bigger update that doesn't suck so much. I for one am done with the game and I encourage anyone who isn't a simp to be done as well or at the very least do not support the game financially if you are.
I do agree the updates have been lacking. Obviously slowing down at times. But I do see they have under 200 patrons on patreon. at the highest tier that would be 2k a month. And thats assuming everyone is a 10 dollar sub. I will be the first to lambast devs for grifting patreons and being lazy. But in this case the rate is still okay for that level of patrons. But I completely understand.

Has anyone said it's a bait-and-switch to show only non-RPG images in the preview pics?
I know it says RPG but some of these games are doing away with all the traveling and shit.

The game froze on me when Elinka entered the tent to change for the nudist beach.
If you see a game with the tag "RPGM", it kinda already tells you that. Having an RPGM game WITHOUT the typical RPGM travel is rare. I have always saved pretty regularly in RPGM games for that sole reason with many freezing for me at times.

This happens with A LOT of prior context. The wife turns into a slut because her husband is a terrible husband and lousy lover. Neglect kinda does that to people even in normal daily life. The wife is 100% a terrible person. The game isn't trying to say she isn't haha.

And yeah. NTR is because the wife is cheating on her husband. And since you "play" as the husband at some points it kinda fills the tag.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you see a game with the tag "RPGM", it kinda already tells you that. Having an RPGM game WITHOUT the typical RPGM travel is rare. I have always saved pretty regularly in RPGM games for that sole reason, with many freezing for me at times.
Dude, this was no help at all... But you tried... :unsure:

RebirthBoi

Jan 20, 2024
Sorry bro, that is the new world. Women cheat and its ok, men cheat and they are the worst pieces of trash ever. Women hit men, nothing happens man hits woman and prison time. Women lie about being raped men go away for 20 years. Talk about innocent until proven guilty, for men accusing of raping women it doesn't exist. Even women groups admit that at least 10% of men accused of rape didn't do it but hey those men need to be punished anyways because men are expendable. We fight the wars, do the dangerous hard jobs and women stay home and cheat.

Oh and don't get me started on paternity, women cheats and gets pregnant with some other dudes kid and its her husband who often times unknowingly pays for the child because women LIE on the birth cert about knowing who the father is.

I will not get married, I will not fuck another chick because women lie and cheat all the time and get away with it. No thanks.

Legalize prostitution. Men can fuck prostitutes to get their needs met and women who want to control men in relationships with sex can go fuck off. Its the reason women want to keep prostitution illegal. They lose their bitchy powers if men don't need them anymore.
Man you sound like such a snowflake. It's one of the great things for humanity that you don't ever have sex womans, hopefully you stick true to your word and never lay a hand on any woman ever again in your life.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes