seamansailor

Apr 3, 2022
game has bug in the first few minutes of playing that must be reloaded.
After checking in and going to your room you are supposed to go around inside and outside to talk to people. If you go down to the beach and left until you find the nudist beach the game will treat it like the wife is alone and that you have already met some guy that is the husbands friend. In reality you are still controlling the husband and the wife is following. The friend is looking over at an orgy going on and wants you to go take pictures. At this point the game freezes with no ability to move either character and you must quit. From reading the discussion I think there is supposed to be something from stopping the husband from going further than the sign that says the nudist beach is that direction.
EDIT: after trying again the correct cutscene has the husband read that sign then it transitions to the couple being back in front of the bar and the husband saying his feet hurt and need a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wigsplit69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TakenoteR-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rwagner77

Mar 6, 2024
At the beginning of the game do not go onto the beach with William. The game will freeze. After you have spoken to everyone you can (make sure you go to the pool and speak with those guys), then go to the beach. When you read the sign that says nudist beach turn around and do not go any further or it will freeze.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Um he should be complaining or at least not supporting a game with such a long time in between updates for such a little amount. Here is a better idea, maybe the dev should spend more time have a bigger update that doesn't suck so much. I for one am done with the game and I encourage anyone who isn't a simp to be done as well or at the very least do not support the game financially if you are.
I don't support financially, I'm retired and money is tight, but, I would if I could. I understand his situation and he is putting the game out there for free. He asks for support, but, that is voluntary, not mandatory, just like all other devs. At least he isn't using a paywall as some do. So, the bottom line, if you're not happy, just move on, friend. I happen to think his art is simple, but, his story and Elika are special, for some reason. So, I'll be there for him, in spirit.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Um he should be complaining or at least not supporting a game with such a long time in between updates for such a little amount. Here is a better idea, maybe the dev should spend more time have a bigger update that doesn't suck so much. I for one am done with the game and I encourage anyone who isn't a simp to be done as well or at the very least do not support the game financially if you are.
Who asked?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Who asked?
oh I see so only opinions you agree with should be posted? Must have only dev/game supporting comments? Yeah ok fascist. You remind me of a person who gets paid to write positive reviews for someone. I mean you aren't that bad, because I consider getting paid to write reviews that are lies a type of fraud but its getting close.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
oh I see so only opinions you agree with should be posted? Must have only dev/game supporting comments? Yeah ok fascist. You remind me of a person who gets paid to write positive reviews for someone. I mean you aren't that bad, because I consider getting paid to write reviews that are lies a type of fraud but its getting close.
:LUL:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well if you are talking to me I have been called far worse so I will take it.
funny, nincompoop sounds more correct. Don't be so serious friend, it's only a game. If you don't like it and you have the right to not like it, just find something else to your liking. Most of us here, really enjoy the game. Sorry, you're not one of us. The dev will do his game as he sees fit and your opinion won't influence that. You can take this opportunity to make your own "perfect" game so that we all can enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RabbitHole69

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see these deadbeat customers start giving money to Elika for her services, officially making her a real whore, which she starts loving because she has accepted the true slut and whore that she has become, just like Yeny. The lady is working hard and she really needs the money.

What a perfect ending for 9, can't wait for 10 to cum out.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
funny, nincompoop sounds more correct. Don't be so serious friend, it's only a game. If you don't like it and you have the right to not like it, just find something else to your liking. Most of us here, really enjoy the game. Sorry, you're not one of us. The dev will do his game as he sees fit and your opinion won't influence that. You can take this opportunity to make your own "perfect" game so that we all can enjoy it.
First I am rarely serious, I just sound that way in type. The problem is I was really liking the game and have liked many others in the past some of which I financially supported only to have the dev close up shop and stop working on the game(s) I and others had given them money for. One of them even stopped working on the game I gave money to and started working on a much worse game in my view. Now I understand that "donating" is optional but I really do consider it rude and somewhat fraudulent when people take the money and run or use it for things other than what people gave for.

I would love to make my own game but I am neither storyteller nor artist unfortunately so I leave it to others. My opinion though, devs should give a crap about the people that financially support them... otherwise the money dries up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes