3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Ummmm... Android? Sorry. I know how busy you are, and rendering leaves you without a PC to use, but I use a tablet. Until you have android chapter 4 up, I can't enjoy the chaos you're creating.

Gameplay itself, the chapters are very, very short so far. I hope they lengthen as the game progresess. Of course that would mean more work for you.

You've also made it pretty obvious that both sisters would like to have sex with brother. They wouldn't have climbed, naked, into a small bathtub with brother, otherwise. I guess this is still a prologue of sorts, so you're hurrying for the action sequences in story proper.

Anyway, wouldn't be able to see this if only PC and MAC versions are updated.

Thanks for taking the time to create this game, and sharing it here.
I just updated the Android version to Ch4, sorry for it taking some days, but I do not make the Android version myself, so I have to wait for it too, to be made.

Nov 23, 2017
The reason behind that is because the animation is probably loading, my animations are heavy because of the quality, even on a good computer it can take 2 to 3 seconds to load, imagine a slow computer, but I'm just guessing here that your computer is a slow one.
I'm running a laptop with a dedicated graphics card from a couple ranges back, so definitely not a slow computer. Can actually run some modern games on it at average settings or so.

Reactions: Alorth

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Pretty nice surprise ! The game is good, the story interesting and characters are hot...
Just a little bit too short

Reactions: rKnight

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well I didn't udpate this thread, this is very unnexpected and makes me feel dissapointed, Ch5 is on a raw state, not 100% completed, today is also being added the last stuff of it, so it got here without the sex scene that it was supposed to have at the end. That will be quite dissapointing for fans that already know my game.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Sad to hear about the update though I will probably wait before playing chapter 5.

The game is good though the Aphrodite being a bitch is expected but still got surprise with that her scene knowing she is probably most players want to fuck that scene will probably turn off some people. Still the game is great animation/renders are great Mom/Aphrodite probably the two girls I am looking forward to get.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Great update Alorth!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I'm happy to hear that, Ch5 had a lot of workload because every background and effect had to be added manually.
Receiving such nice feedback gives me the feeling that my work is being appreciated after all.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Alorth question for ya - After unzipping the game, what are the chapter5 and chapter5copy rpy files that are in the folder (outside of the game folder -- in the same folder initially as the game exe) used for? Do those need to be moved to the game folder?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Alorth question for ya - After unzipping the game, what are the chapter5 and chapter5copy rpy files that are in the folder (outside of the game folder -- in the same folder initially as the game exe) used for? Do those need to be moved to the game folder?
These were actually only save copies that I forgot to delete, you can just ignore them, I'm used to make safe copies in case I make any mistakes.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
3DCG, Kinetic novel, Male protagonist, Incest, Fantasy, Religion, Masturbation, Handjob, Thigh Job, Seduction, Story Rich, Oral sex, Paranormal, Lactation, Vaginal sex, Cunnilingus, Twins, Blowjob, Anal.
With exsactly MC have Incest in this Game? O_O

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
With exsactly MC have Incest in this Game? O_O
Hmm good question, after all, do God's really bleed? Since incest is something known as blood related relationship, even if someone would be blood related in the game, in reality it wouldn't be incest because after all they're gods.
Some do also believe that gods don't exist, so this is also fiction, so your question is really hard to answer considering that this is a Greek themed God Story.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Baharomont

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Tale Of Eros [Ch. 5] [Alorth] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~733MB
Download ~141MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Tale Of Eros [Ch. 5] [Alorth] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~733MB
Download ~141MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Thanks for providing my fans a lighter version of the game, I'm sure they will apreciate it.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
the game is wonderful
when will MC and Kate have sex?
I hope it does not take long. :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TalesOfEros-Update-12-7-19.jpg

Games progress
Hi fans and supporters, I just wanted to inform everyone that ToE is a bit delayed, I hope I can bring it out till Christmas, but things aren't looking that good.
I have to admit, that I've been working more on Neko Paradise at moment, but that isn't really a surprise I think; after all most the support I get is thanks to it.

On the other side, Neko Paradise is almost going as planned.

The spearfishing system is already working and some content also done.

So the release date won't be affected much, maybe 2 or 3 days difference.

The only thing that will probably not be implemented is the plant growing(farming) system, it will be implemented in the V0.06 release toguether with some other mechanics, if possible making the Neko Coins finally get some use. But I don't want to spoil anything major now.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes