3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Done, but you don't need to bootlick me, I'll still do it :p
Alorth next time you should report the OP to notice Staff/Moderators.
Thanks for giving so much atention, I did report it as update like always.
Thanks McWoodz, that was quite nice.

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Is it a long story so far? (more than 30 minutes of gameplay)
It is a kinetic novel, it already offers a lot of animations and story, the time you need for it depends on how fast you read lol, I have fans that read it and take 1 hour, I have others that take 5m, well they sure skip a lot.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Interesting story and renders, but almost no options for the player, it can hardly be called a game.
It would be great if the sex scenes were all optional, so the player could choose the female character he feels more attracted to.
If the game keeps deciding what the MC will do, what is left for the player? Watch the story like in a movie?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Interesting story and renders, but almost no options for the player, it can hardly be called a game.
It would be great if the sex scenes were all optional, so the player could choose the female character he feels more attracted to.
If the game keeps deciding what the MC will do, what is left for the player? Watch the story like in a movie?
It has a kinetic novel tag if you didn't see, but the game is slowly starting to get more choices on each chapter

Reactions: Dolphin3000

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Tale Of Eros [Ch. 4] [Alorth] - Original Size: 664 MB

Download Win (126 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Tale Of Eros [Ch. 4] [Alorth] - Original Size: 664 MB

Download Win (126 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
--^-- did i miss something? I remember a BJ and then end of ch 4? maybe i picked other choices before?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
--^-- did i miss something? I remember a BJ and then end of ch 4? maybe i picked other choices before?
You can check the changelog, there are the quantity of new renders and animations listed.
From ch3.5 to 4 it surely is not a lot of more content since 3.5 already featured the biggest content of the ch4.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You can check the changelog, there are the quantity of new renders and animations listed.
From ch3.5 to 4 it surely is not a lot of more content since 3.5 already featured the biggest content of the ch4.
always check changelog before so i dont down a bug fix by mistake, but only noticed a blowjob scene in this release

Nov 23, 2017
The game freezes for me in chapter 3 right at the blowjob scene with Kate. It just hangs, doesn't crash, just goes not responding and I have to manually crash it.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Ummmm... Android? Sorry. I know how busy you are, and rendering leaves you without a PC to use, but I use a tablet. Until you have android chapter 4 up, I can't enjoy the chaos you're creating.

Gameplay itself, the chapters are very, very short so far. I hope they lengthen as the game progresess. Of course that would mean more work for you.

You've also made it pretty obvious that both sisters would like to have sex with brother. They wouldn't have climbed, naked, into a small bathtub with brother, otherwise. I guess this is still a prologue of sorts, so you're hurrying for the action sequences in story proper.

Anyway, wouldn't be able to see this if only PC and MAC versions are updated.

Thanks for taking the time to create this game, and sharing it here.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
The game freezes for me in chapter 3 right at the blowjob scene with Kate. It just hangs, doesn't crash, just goes not responding and I have to manually crash it.
The reason behind that is because the animation is probably loading, my animations are heavy because of the quality, even on a good computer it can take 2 to 3 seconds to load, imagine a slow computer, but I'm just guessing here that your computer is a slow one.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes