3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
anyone else press h to make dialogue disappear and it doesn,t work.plus where are choices.this guy seems reluctant wimp.given choices he can say yes or no at least.just my opinion.
You can press the mouse wheel to make the dialogue dissapear

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Free public voting poll open on my patreon page, votes are open till 24/06/2019.

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hi people, tale of eros ch3 is comming out in around 1 month now, I didn't had much time and had my hands full with my job but I'm working hard on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samora and Silf

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Very nice game! Good pics and animations, good story so far, the only down side is the lack of options for the player. It is still not a game, since the player doesn't control anything. I hope devs give options for the player in future updates, because I liked the beginning of it.

Reactions: Look-see and Repuci

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Too bad the ad for the next game was longer then the content in this release. The renders look nice, but this 100% feels like the kind of game that will just be abandoned for the next game.

Reactions: MadCore

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
For the love of god either remove the music on the start up screen or default the music to off in the preferences!

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Too bad the ad for the next game was longer then the content in this release. The renders look nice, but this 100% feels like the kind of game that will just be abandoned for the next game.
I only have intentions to finish this game.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I get
"You can check how long you wait for ch3 in my patreon page...." Then some other message then you goes to the main menu.
I'm sure you have the ch2 game, there are no bugs like that on ch3 release, the ch3 says at the game start menu a image with ch3
if it says ch1 or none, then it is not the latest release, and if I'm wrong, restarting the game I'm sure it won't take long, and you won't have any more problems, ch1 has improved renders, since the release of ch2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I'm sure you have the ch2 game, there are no bugs like that on ch3 release, the ch3 says at the game start menu a image with ch3
if it says ch1 or none, then it is not the latest release, and if I'm wrong, restarting the game I'm sure it won't take long, and you won't have any more problems, ch1 has improved renders, since the release of ch2.

I wiped the folder and extracted again and it worked.

Reactions: Alorth
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes