EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1612372793636.png

Overview:

This game is a spiritual successor to my first game .
For further explanation of the situation, please see the public post over on .

I hope you give this one a chance and love it at least half as much as I loved working on it.

WARNING ON THE ONLINE VERSION:
allow up to one minute for loading, if the game does not load till then your internet is too slow or my server is on fire

Thank you for your continuing support.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-02-05
Developer: OhMeGa -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

or
DOWNLOAD
Win:
Mac:

1612372845918.png 1612372859281.png

Last edited:

Seifer911

Aug 19, 2018
I'm going to be honest, as much as I love your work (roll the dice fantasy bit where you slowly got to like being more feminine as a guy) RPGMAKER is just...bleh. Honestly TWINE was a nice refreshing change of pace. I'll be rooting for you regardless, but I just hope you're making the right decision.

EmergencyFood

Sep 5, 2020
I enjoyed the demo. There are things to improve, but good job.

Also, please mark the exit in Tali's room with a door, I was confused at the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

OhMeGaGameStudio

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
I enjoyed the demo. There are things to improve, but good job.

Also, please mark the exit in Tali's room with a door, I was confused at the start.
Thanks! I have been debating on how to do this because it's one of those mechanics where you kinda have to do it once and then you know it in the future, so I'll probably just make an animated pointer to the first door to indicate it

Reactions: EmergencyFood
Jul 11, 2019
I know there is one if you try doing the ritual and spy on a peephole or whatever, and I'm fairly sure there is one in the town if you accept letting whatshisface fuck you in return for a clue on the case with the sparring neighbors. Don't remember what the last one was, but I think I heard about there being another if you followed a certain path or some such. Not super helpful, I know.

XANAZANA

Aug 30, 2017
I know there is one if you try doing the ritual and spy on a peephole or whatever, and I'm fairly sure there is one in the town if you accept letting whatshisface fuck you in return for a clue on the case with the sparring neighbors. Don't remember what the last one was, but I think I heard about there being another if you followed a certain path or some such. Not super helpful, I know.
Nah, man. Thanks a lot.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Ok now that played abit of the game I realised I made a mistake. The futa in the picture is not the MC. Regardless, Im here for the futa MC so I hope you continue working on this. I really liked the demo.

Edit: wait, I won both last boss fights, the fight with the assassins and Varion. Was I supposed to lose? Like I thought the guys that help were supposed to make you win. Kinda sad, maybe we should get something for winning, like he has a scar and is weaker or a special item or something.

Edit 2: holy shit 20 days? wow. Man you are incredible. I dont know how you managed. You are either very well versed in this or spent ALOT of time each day.

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Edit: wait, I won both last boss fights, the fight with the assassins and Varion. Was I supposed to lose? Like I thought the guys that help were supposed to make you win. Kinda sad, maybe we should get something for winning, like he has a scar and is weaker or a special item or something
Same here. Trying so hard to win this fight against assassins and in the end that dipshit of a brother just fuck me up easily like it nothing matters and should be.

I only hope that the fights will be easier and less frequent because random in rpgm is frustrating and also dev will allow mc be able to become a real dominant queen with the opportunity to take revenge on her brother, his mother and his beloved. I'm really tired of submissive corruption story in almost every game with femc.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Same here. Trying so hard to win this fight against assassins and in the end that dipshit of a brother just fuck me up easily like it nothing matters and should be.

I only hope that the fights will be easier and less frequent because random in rpgm is frustrating and also dev will allow mc be able to become a real dominant queen with the opportunity to take revenge on her brother, his mother and his beloved. I'm really tired of submissive corruption story in almost every game with femc.
I won both fights first try. It was easy to realise that you need to heal once and attack, then repeat.

You are actually supposed to lose both fights and then in the cinematic you escape.

Woomod

Oct 28, 2017

Yeah won't be persueing this after instant "cuck by brother"

• Angry
Reactions: Violet5100
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote