VN Unity Abandoned Tales from the Slut Side: Order of the White Rose [v0.4.2] [NephiLongbottom]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Main Menu 2.png

Overview:
Follow Shura and the Order of the White Rose as they battle against demons and other supernatural creatures. As he joins forces with the Order he will learn about an underworld that exists within the city, a battle of good and evil stretching for hundreds of years, and a secret about his past that may put him at the center of the current struggle.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-19
Release Date: 2022-06-19
Developer: NephiLongbottom -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

ch003_164.png ch003_198.png ch001_032.png ch002_092.png ch003_274.png ch003_300.png
ch003_301.png ch004_045d.png ch004_063.png ch004_172.png ch004_286.png ch004_310b.png
ch004_344.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just the samples alone make me have a good impression already, the girl design look like a blonde version of Megan Fox WHICH I LIKE. I'll download and check out the demo and wish dev the best with the project

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the demo, very promising game and I like the story so far. The sex event done very well, model for the girl really great as I mentioned above. Some suggestions to improve the game to the better: Add menu option so players can change from full screen to window mode, add more choices in the future chapters to make them feel more game like and not a kinetic novel, expand the story a bit more and let us players to know more about the MC and the girls, add some soundtracks and sound effects for the game,....
Can't wait to see more updates from the you soon, I enjoyed the demo a lot

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Done with the demo, very promising game and I like the story so far. The sex event done very well, model for the girl really great as I mentioned above. Some suggestions to improve the game to the better: Add menu option so players can change from full screen to window mode, add more choices in the future chapters to make them feel more game like and not a kinetic novel, expand the story a bit more and let us players to know more about the MC and the girls, add some soundtracks and sound effects for the game,....
Can't wait to see more updates from the you soon, I enjoyed the demo a lot
Thanks for the feedback. Will work on those on the next release. Cheers!

Reactions: thevoid089

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
What are the future tags?

Not a fan of Unity.
^^ Seconded, for both ^^
Since it's in Un-ity, a few standard questions:
Is there a working text speed slider or are we stuck with the default crawling text?
... (Whoever came up with that idea should have been publicly executed!)
Is the click area full screen or are we stuck with a small area to click in again?
Is there a save system and does it actually work?
Screen sizing already mentioned above.

Reactions: qaywsx

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
the title-card had me going "every chick in this game looks like they could be clones of each other" but then i saw only 1 character in the samples...are those just outfits?

tits are all the same size, faces all look the same, no obvious difference in height...just different hair and clothes.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Image four is silly, the dev couldn't decide on Bovine, Genus is Ovis (sheep for the Ram's horns), and topped it off with reptile scales, someone has been playing with the genome.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes