VN Unity Abandoned Tales from the Slut Side: Order of the White Rose [v0.4.2] [NephiLongbottom]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Just tried the 0.3 patch and played the bonus scenes only. 1A and 1B.
That was enough for me to persuade to support this game. Already on patreon and downloading the game with the other bonus content. :devilish:(y)

Reactions: Mugotu

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
And then we have ppl like you bitching about how stupid someone was when they shoot themselves because they were treating a gun like a toy. Almost as if most retards get their gun handling tips from media. But hey, keep on keeping on defending unsafe gun practices, and missing your big bad demon cause you can't aim when not using the sights. Because, of course, fantasy stories are a zero sum game and nothing realistic or sensible is allowed in them. To those with only one brain cell to rub together.
Your first mistake is not separating fantasy from real life. Rule of Cool is a trope.
Second, the characters in the story that fight demon and have superhuman reflexes and agility cant possibly aim a weapon without using a tool that was meant to assist normal people. I suppose you get pissed at Devil May Cry when Nero and Dante do their gun tricks too. :BootyTime:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Meet Lilieneth

The ending of chapter 3 wasn't so happy for Shura as his chance for romance with Silvia was cut short. Oh, being Silvia's apprentice isn't too healthy in the love department. Life goes on, life goes on.

In the meantime, Shura will have a chance encounter with our banner girl; the cute, uber-busty, Lilieneth. Who is she? And what role does she play in the main story? We'll find out in chapter 4.

Amazing realistic pics! :love:

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022

Meet Lilieneth

The ending of chapter 3 wasn't so happy for Shura as his chance for romance with Silvia was cut short. Oh, being Silvia's apprentice isn't too healthy in the love department. Life goes on, life goes on.

In the meantime, Shura will have a chance encounter with our banner girl; the cute, uber-busty, Lilieneth. Who is she? And what role does she play in the main story? We'll find out in chapter 4.

Amazing realistic pics! :love:
Thanks! I've wanted to have her in the story since chapter 2 but I had to work on some back stories. Now we'll finally get to see her in chapter 4. Stay tuned!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I understand you but financially it's bad for you because you lose a lot of patrons who are sympathizers of the incest games

I kinda want to add something like that in the story also, but seems like patreon doesn't allow it.
I understand you but financially it's bad for you because you fail to gain many patrons who are sympathizers of the incest games

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
the title-card had me going "every chick in this game looks like they could be clones of each other" but then i saw only 1 character in the samples...are those just outfits?

tits are all the same size, faces all look the same, no obvious difference in height...just different hair and clothes.
havent played the game yet, but i would disagree with you on that claim:

while there may be a semblance between the left one and and the chick in the middle (perhaps they are sisters?) they still feature different eye colours, slightly different boob sizes and a different mouth-/ lip-shape.
your statement falls obviously flat if you compare the right one to the one in the middle, we have without a doubt different boob sizes here, and also of course different faces.

there is indeed again some resemblance between the right and the left one, like between mother and daughter, but they are distinctive enough.

they all share a similar nose, eyebrow and chin shape, so your claim is not completely without substance, they are, however, in no way anything like clones or even twins.

so if the dev decided to introduce them as mother (right) and sisters (left and middle), i would consider them a fairly well designed family; contrary to a lot of other games with so wildy dissimilar daughters, that we have to assume they were sired by different biological fathers, just to tickle the fancy of having a diversified cast.

if you are looking for a real offender of a cast looking too similar i would point you to "University of Problems", because those girls look like if they came straight out of the same test tube.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NephiLongbottom

Tombombastic

May 8, 2020
I understand you but financially it's bad for you because you lose a lot of patrons who are sympathizers of the incest games

I understand you but financially it's bad for you because you fail to gain many patrons who are sympathizers of the incest games
It's low-key kinda fucked up for you to try and financially pressure the author into adding incest.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
It's low-key kinda fucked up for you to try and financially pressure the author into adding incest.
i just told the truth, there are a lot of people who like incest not just me just look at incest game pages

if I were a game developer I would focus on incest games ..in addition to being a genre that I like it is also very profitable

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes