VN Unity Abandoned Tales from the Slut Side: Order of the White Rose [v0.4.2] [NephiLongbottom]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
It would be good to have an android version.
That's actually a good idea. Maybe on future builds. Right now I have to find a way to trim down the size of the build first. My upload speed is absolutely horrendous. Uploading one build takes forever already :LOL:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Fantastic renders and the setting is interesting as far as I've played but I just can't with the engine. Not being in ren'py (or something similar) which has easy support for stuff like skipping and rollback means it's a chore to play and replay. Oh and you get a built-in save function as well. Just to be clear this is a huge dealbreaker for me and it's only going to get worse as the game gets longer. Someone could make the literally perfect game for me and if it isn't in a good engine that makes playing it as easy as it should be I just can't be bothered, it's just too uncomfortable playing in a clunky engine.

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW and Avaron1974
Apr 14, 2019
I loved this. I found the dialogue on first chapter to be too ridiculous and badly written , but my goodness , the subsequent chapters made me laugh heartily . The models are pure perfection and the sex scenes are immediate , you didn't have to wait 12 updates to see a boob. it's been a while a VN game made me fap on it's own, and that for me is enough to support the developer monetarily .

• Red Heart
Reactions: NephiLongbottom

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I loved this. I found the dialogue on first chapter to be too ridiculous and badly written , but my goodness , the subsequent chapters made me laugh heartily . The models are pure perfection and the sex scenes are immediate , you didn't have to wait 12 updates to see a boob. it's been a while a VN game made me fap on it's own, and that for me is enough to support the developer monetarily .
I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the support!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's actually a good idea. Maybe on future builds. Right now I have to find a way to trim down the size of the build first. My upload speed is absolutely horrendous. Uploading one build takes forever already :LOL:
Depending on your coding skills you can add webp support to Unity which requires players to have VC 2015 installed.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the art style and have always loved the more mature ladies. :giggle:
graphic violence :oops: ( There's no sex in your violence ) :sneaky:

much success
Nephilongbottom

• Red Heart
Reactions: NephiLongbottom
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes