somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hello, I am downloading this as we speak and I am moderately excited about it. I enjoyed Sisterly Lust for the most part and am a huge Sci-Fi fan, so those are two things very much in its favor. I'm also not worried about future content being optional or not. While some of the fetishes discussed are not ones I would explore IRL, I honestly don't mind seeing them explored in a game where I can detach myself from the action. Plus I figure if the Dev put so much time rendering the scenes it's only fair I give it at least a look. They might not be a turn-on, but to me they wouldn't be a turn-off either. Except Scat.

How big a part of the action is going to be Boink The Alien though? Like I said, not a turn-off, but I prefer my partners to look at least human. I never understood Furries either (if you are into that, just stating a personal preference, not trying to start a flamewar) but I guess anything more outlandish than maybe elvish ears and a sex scene becomes just scenery to click through until the next good part.

Anyway, I'm going to unzip now (in more ways than one) and hopefully my next post will be a little more constructive.
I think there was a total of 8 sex scenes, 3 of them would be with aliens, 2 are with what is equivalent to Star Wars Twileks, and 1 is an orgy scene with orange banana aliens. All of the rest are humans, 95% of the crew are humans. There are furry/demon like aliens in the game. However they mostly all look humanesque.

arms99

May 11, 2018
As always a great job Perverteer. I'm not sure if anyone pointed it out yet, but there is a small bug in the scene gallery. When you go to replay the scene "Party at Verdant Station" it doesn't show the part of MC having sex with the girl at the party instead it shows the bonus lesbian scene with the 2 elf looking girls.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Will it be real hermaphrodites you can knock up or just horse dick shemales we love to call futa here?
Vintage futa in this case, so both a peepee and a vagene. And there's a trans character planned for this game. The first futa content will appear in the next episode.

Dickgirls (with equine appendages or not) might pop-up if I feel like it, but not as major characters.

View attachment 633682
Eyes of the mind, right there.
Poor Kit, first he's crippled and now his eyelids don't work at all. Going to fix this in the next release.

Oh, cool. I got a shout-out in the changelog, didn't expect that. Glad i could be of help. (y)

3 to 4 Possible typos in Episode 3 Perverteer
* Celine called MC by his default nickname "Cam".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* Is this supposed to be Ziv talking introducing MC (Me)? Instead of MC introducing himself in that sentence.
* Here, Aven calls her mother by her first name Nadya, instead of calling her mom/mother. Not a big deal to me, but every time beforehand she called her mom/mother, not her first name.
* In the Scene Gallery, “Party at Verdant Station” does it only supposed to show the dance and lesbian action? It doesn’t show the sex scene between MC and the Dancing Girl.
I think you've earned a couple of more shoutouts in the changelog. Will fix those errors in the next release.

As for the scene gallery, doesn't the sex scene appear after the two bonus scenes have triggered? I'm going to check to be sure.

For Episode 3

Perverteer Great update, but I think your blink animation is a bit off. You keep eyes closed for too long which seems artificial.

Just a suggestion:
I'm going to look into it. Might speed them up a little. The video references three animation states, but I'm not sure that's feasible as those eye blinks stretch the limits of my sanity already. Had to redo a lot of those fuckers during testing. :(

Hello, I am downloading this as we speak and I am moderately excited about it. I enjoyed Sisterly Lust for the most part and am a huge Sci-Fi fan, so those are two things very much in its favor. I'm also not worried about future content being optional or not. While some of the fetishes discussed are not ones I would explore IRL, I honestly don't mind seeing them explored in a game where I can detach myself from the action. Plus I figure if the Dev put so much time rendering the scenes it's only fair I give it at least a look. They might not be a turn-on, but to me they wouldn't be a turn-off either. Except Scat.

How big a part of the action is going to be Boink The Alien though? Like I said, not a turn-off, but I prefer my partners to look at least human. I never understood Furries either (if you are into that, just stating a personal preference, not trying to start a flamewar) but I guess anything more outlandish than maybe elvish ears and a sex scene becomes just scenery to click through until the next good part.

Anyway, I'm going to unzip now (in more ways than one) and hopefully my next post will be a little more constructive.
Most of the more outlandish fetishes are optional and sex can be avoided in situations you don't like or characters you don't want to pursue. As for the aliens, you can boink a few now and in future episodes if you choose to do so. When creating the alien models, I always try to give them a bit of a human look. That might not be realistic, but it's nicer to look at when you have to fap to them, which is kind of hard when they look like an amorphous mountain of jelly.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game probably needs a big update in tags.

Episode 3 Location image, the title is blown out by the engine.

Alien is named Boverine and Boverin.

Celine calls mc Cam when talking about the message even if name is changed.

I'm sure you parents love you. : your

I first want to read up on Verdigris V first : (remove a first)

Hauling thing onto bastard looks weird because MC is not pointing their gun, which everyone else is doing.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Game probably needs a big update in tags.

Episode 3 Location image, the title is blown out by the engine.

Alien is named Boverine and Boverin.

Celine calls mc Cam when talking about the message even if name is changed.

I'm sure you parents love you. : your

I first want to read up on Verdigris V first : (remove a first)

Hauling thing onto bastard looks weird because MC is not pointing their gun, which everyone else is doing.
There's another glitch, your crew mates will reference taking on Vis as an additional crew mate despite you having already completed her mission.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Vintage futa in this case, so both a peepee and a vagene. And there's a trans character planned for this game. The first futa content will appear in the next episode.

Dickgirls (with equine appendages or not) might pop-up if I feel like it, but not as major characters.

Poor Kit, first he's crippled and now his eyelids don't work at all. Going to fix this in the next release.

I think you've earned a couple of more shoutouts in the changelog. Will fix those errors in the next release.

As for the scene gallery, doesn't the sex scene appear after the two bonus scenes have triggered? I'm going to check to be sure.

I'm going to look into it. Might speed them up a little. The video references three animation states, but I'm not sure that's feasible as those eye blinks stretch the limits of my sanity already. Had to redo a lot of those fuckers during testing. :(

Most of the more outlandish fetishes are optional and sex can be avoided in situations you don't like or characters you don't want to pursue. As for the aliens, you can boink a few now and in future episodes if you choose to do so. When creating the alien models, I always try to give them a bit of a human look. That might not be realistic, but it's nicer to look at when you have to fap to them, which is kind of hard when they look like an amorphous mountain of jelly.
That rape, forced breeding scene was so fucking hot. Can you have my babies? My husband won't like it but he'll understand. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: HoboCop86

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you kind sirs/madams NoStepOnSnek and somebodynobody for taking the time to reply to a newer member and of course, the creator Perverteer for replying to me in person.

I have gone through a quick run through the available content and would like to give what I hope is some thoughts, some constructive critisism and perhaps some suggestions. This might turn into a large post so I'll break it down into spoilers if I remember how to do it correctly. Please note that it has been some time since I have been part of any active forum, so if I break any protocols, feel free to educate me.

So that was it for now. Overall good work and I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

If some of my points did not come completely across as I intended, English isn't my first language and I'll gladly clarify if any of you feel the need.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Totally as a side-note, when the line "I'm sure they will listen to reason" came up I was MASSIVELY disappointed by the lack of a badass BFG in the next scene.

Sorry, like I said Sci-Fi nerd thru and thru.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Thank you kind sirs/madams NoStepOnSnek and somebodynobody for taking the time to reply to a newer member and of course, the creator Perverteer for replying to me in person.

I have gone through a quick run through the available content and would like to give what I hope is some thoughts, some constructive critisism and perhaps some suggestions. This might turn into a large post so I'll break it down into spoilers if I remember how to do it correctly. Please note that it has been some time since I have been part of any active forum, so if I break any protocols, feel free to educate me.

So that was it for now. Overall good work and I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

If some of my points did not come completely across as I intended, English isn't my first language and I'll gladly clarify if any of you feel the need.
Thanks a lot for your thoughtful critique. I'd like to address two of the points you made.

The prologue with the cyborg is indeed part of the larger story and the word salad is actually pretty much a word salad, made up from lines of poetry and a couple of sci-fi references (good old Roy is in there too). There are several key lines however (written by yours truly) which make more sense in the larger frame of the story. Starting from: "In the dying light of triple suns..."

As for the progression with Lilly and other characters. I'm taking it a little slower with these characters than in Sisterly Lust. Didn't want to do the "sister sees big schlong and falls in love"-thing again, as was the case with Rachel for example. The progression towards romance for certain characters has already planned out, there's going to be a watershed moment for some of them in a couple of episodes and the incest and harem should flow relatively naturally from that point on. At least, that's the plan.

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I came to this from being a huge fan of SL.
Loving the little references like the pics on MC's wall.
Lilly does remind me a lot of Bella, both in character and physically.

I do have the same problem here that I had in SL.
Even after the retcon, I just couldn't bring myself to dom Bella.
Didn't want to be a scumbag to her in the beginning.
Can't miss the happy tears when talking about kids.
I can foresee there being a similar path with Jade.
But knowing the history of her race and how they almost expect to be treated, I can't do that to her.

Vess is absolutely lovely.
Of the current cast, she is the one I will pursue ahead of any of the relatives.

The various aliens are hotter than I might have expected.
Jade is the real prize here.
Glad I didn't get with the tail girls.
I'm gonna have a nightmare where we are banging away & that tail tries sneaky pegging....

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Personally, I'm glad the kitties didn't go entirely to waste, even if their species didn't get a chance at the spotlight this time.

Reactions: Perverteer

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Armed with that info I will replay the intro and play closer attention this time!

As for taking things slower, I did not at any point mind the pacing with Middle and Older sister in SL. They both were perfect to me. Made me work a little harder, but felt ultimately more rewarding. And yeah the "OMG I never realised he was so big!" route is so overdone by now.

So if Lilly is going to be a slow burn, that is perfectly fine. After all sometimes the journey is more compelling than the destination, as long as it doesn't lead to endless blue-balling. I just thought that the Attitude Adjustment between ep 1 and ep 3 was a little abrupt. In my personal preference the antagony between the MC and the spoiled princess could have been prolonged. At least the info given in her introduction indicated she'd be more that type of character.

Unless you meant the Attitude Adjustment as a John Cena cameo. In which case, great Render! I can't see him at all!!

Reactions: Perverteer

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I'll bite the bullet and ask, will Thim (with an H) have a bad run in with a feminizing bio-weapon?

OK now my actual question
Will fix those errors in the next release.
With next release do you mean the release of the next story section or do you have plans for a smaller update to fix issues like these before moving on to new content?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Well, I'm still pretty pissed at Lilly. She wasn't a complete bitch in ep 3, but the mc never gets a chance to call her out on her bullshit. He just basically moves on. She never even apologizes for being a cold, unfeeling harpy and doing nothing but bitching about you trying to save your fucking sister for two goddamn episodes. About the only thing we can do is either tell her that 'yes she is too careful' or tell her to 'keep us from being a goddamn hero next time'. I really would have liked a 'knock it the fuck off with the bitching option', but that's just me.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes