DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Just in time for the weekend! I've been back from my holiday for a while now. Nice opportunity to recharge the batteries. Apart from the required sight-seeing, I managed to read a lot and also got a little writing done for Episode 21.

As soon as I got back I resumed working on Episode 20. The script has now been sent to my proofreaders and I'm putting the last touches on the renders. Everything is ready for a release this month, it just a question of when during the coming weeks. I'll keep you updated.

I've also put some thought into the whole Patreon suspension situation from earlier this year. As mentioned before I've worked on my own platform which is basically ready to go, but securing a payment processor is an unexpected hurdle (see and for more context). The most promising lead gave a sign of life well over a month ago, but has since gone quiet. Securing another partner would mean writing code to handle payments instead of using a stock solution and I simply lack the time at the moment.

So the alternate platform is forced on the backburner for now, which is worrying me a bit. I have currently one active project here on Patreon and if the banhammer strikes again for some reason it might be a complete account ban this time, which is less than ideal.

Adding another project might be a solution. So I'm thinking of creating a short game to diversify and have something to fall back on should disaster strike. The additional project would be put hold immediately after releasing the first episode, so that I can continue to focus on completely TFTUV. This is all dependent on my workload for the coming months and I certainly don't want to take five months again for the next episode of TFTUV beyond Episode 20. So I guess I'll keep you posted on this.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Time to show George Lucas and Disney how to make a real Sci-fi incest story =D

at least the protagonist in that movie didn't have curly salon hair.
even though ancient heroes had curly hair, we didn't have to watch them in slow motion.
whenever I catch a glimpse of the new dune all I can think of is ordering a shirley temple.

I'm not a curly hair racist. I just think we have certain action film constructs for a good reason.

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes