m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I was hoping that the whole Ziv dumping me thing was just a coding mistake that would get fixed but apparently not. Still don't know what I did to make her end the relationship. I know I had the convo with her in the previous chapter where I told her the truth and admitted everything and she even agreed to join my harem only to end the relationship the VERY next chapter. I'm on the Raene route as well and I heard she has issues if you mistreated her and I haven't... so I really don't know how this happened.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Why do devs think that disabling rollback is a good choice?
Rollback isn't disabled for the game, it's just a bugfix. The feature is disabled only temporarily when you've just imported your Season 1 save and start playing the second season. Otherwise you'd be able to rollback to Season 1 events which aren't in the Season 2 application package, which causes the game to crash.

I was hoping that the whole Ziv dumping me thing was just a coding mistake that would get fixed but apparently not. Still don't know what I did to make her end the relationship. I know I had the convo with her in the previous chapter where I told her the truth and admitted everything and she even agreed to join my harem only to end the relationship the VERY next chapter. I'm on the Raene route as well and I heard she has issues if you mistreated her and I haven't... so I really don't know how this happened.
Do you happen to have a save from just before the breakup? A save from after would also help, because I'd be able to examine the variables in your playthrough.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Rollback isn't disabled for the game, it's just a bugfix. The feature is disabled only temporarily when you've just imported your Season 1 save and start playing the second season. Otherwise you'd be able to rollback to Season 1 events which aren't in the Season 2 application package, which causes the game to crash.

Do you happen to have a save from just before the breakup? A save from after would also help, because I'd be able to examine the variables in your playthrough.
Here are three files, one at the beginning of Ch. 18 One right before she confronts me. My most recent. Hope they have what you are looking for. I have older ones as well

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I vaguely recall there being something where Ziv will dump you regardless of your actions with her herself, if you're treating Raene horribly.

I don't think you have to date Raene, but being transphobic will certainly make Ziv dump you

Jul 9, 2022
tits and pulse includes amazons, daddy's assistant and those women at cave whom mc liberated.
We need to rescue their whole planet.

No picture in my head from her, but doubt she say no to us.

So, we already know them.
Psycho Priestess Amazon can take a long walk off a short pier. Her daughter might be salvageable, depending on how badly she's been brainwashed. Muscle Mommy Rahia 4 lyfe.

You can start Kvi's path and have sex with her in Episode 12.

Mar 29, 2023
Quick question about the poolside plow scene listed in EP20 scene selection. Is this supposed to only unlock if Vess is a servant and Jade submissive so you won't get it it if Cam is romancing them?

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-S2v0.20Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We're already banging real mommy and I did bang fake mommy also want to bang Celine's mommy and then go rescue muscle mommy.

I'll take all the mommy's.

My only requirement for LI in this game is 2 tits and a pulse.

If they are exceptionally hot i'll even overlook the pulse.

Okay now i'm weirding myself out......
Was going to make a joke but then i remembered that "Teen Zombie in Your Cabin" is in my signature. :LOL:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Bug reports:

In ep019_paclerara_kit, the woman variable is redefined, instead of setting woman_name, this breaks future uses of woman, such as in ep020_paclerara_thyia_massage. This is persisted in save files, btw, so correcting the broken line is not sufficient, you also need to address it in an after_load label.

The Visit Raene menu option is skipped if jade_romance is true and jade_pregnancy is false: (not jade_romance or (jade_romance and jade_pregnancy and ep020_jade_talk)) is missing a or not jade_pregnancy (or just replace not jade_romance with not jade_pregnancy, since the later is always false if the former is false).

Not really a bug, but there's some wonky dialogue in ep020_paclerara_thyia. The line
Not if you want your life expectancy to crash to ten percent.
is a bit off. I think you probably meant something along the lines of
Not unless you want your life expectancy to crash to ten percent.

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes