somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well, the very first shot of the game was the MC floating in space and starting to talk about how he got there, which is "the story" of the game. So past tense makes sense from that perspective. But I never paid attention if it's consistent throughout the game.
Ah true. Has been a while since I saw the opening.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I posted that screencap mostly as a joke, I didn't expect the author to take it seriously and edit it.
Just wanted to say that I appreciate the dedication.

Reactions: Perverteer

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I posted that screencap mostly as a joke, I didn't expect the author to take it seriously and edit it.
Just wanted to say that I appreciate the dedication.
This works best if you reply to the edit, so we get some context and can see what you're referring to without a search.

Reactions: DrFree and Reij

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This works best if you reply to the edit, so we get some context and can see what you're referring to without a search.
Sorry. Didn't want to tag the dev with no reason, as some find that bothersome, so I didn't quote his post.

Bitternsalty

Oct 29, 2017
first time trying it at v0.3 and gotta say, you have my undivided attention good sir/madam. Storyline is deep enough to keep my brain from being completely overtaken by my cock, not to mention seemingly devoid of typographical and grammar errors that seem to be rampant in these games anymore. visually stunning, both characters and background.
I swear to whatever entity you pray to, if you don't see this game through to the end, i'll make it my personal business to be a lifelong annoyance. Nothing life threatening, just small things like sneaking into your house when you're not home and moving all your furniture a few inches to the left so you run into things and stub your toes a lot; then, when you've gotten used to their new locations, moving them all back again. You'll slowly slip into madness, all the while wondering what the hell is wrong with you.
Eventually you'll be committed to an asylum, once you get used to the padded walls and the lack of meals requiring silverware, you'll receive a letter, no return address, with only these words:
WELCOME BACK TO THE VOID

Keep up the good work. :)(y)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
first time trying it at v0.3 and gotta say, you have my undivided attention good sir/madam. Storyline is deep enough to keep my brain from being completely overtaken by my cock, not to mention seemingly devoid of typographical and grammar errors that seem to be rampant in these games anymore. visually stunning, both characters and background.
I swear to whatever entity you pray to, if you don't see this game through to the end, i'll make it my personal business to be a lifelong annoyance. Nothing life threatening, just small things like sneaking into your house when you're not home and moving all your furniture a few inches to the left so you run into things and stub your toes a lot; then, when you've gotten used to their new locations, moving them all back again. You'll slowly slip into madness, all the while wondering what the hell is wrong with you.
Eventually you'll be committed to an asylum, once you get used to the padded walls and the lack of meals requiring silverware, you'll receive a letter, no return address, with only these words:
WELCOME BACK TO THE VOID

Keep up the good work. :)(y)
You are in luck, this specific Dev has already finished 1 game which went on for a while. So more than likely he will also complete this one. No need to do any drastic furniture placements.

Reactions: Bitternsalty

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for your comments. The reasoning behind taking Thim is the implication that he overheard everything and leaving him there wouldn't have been safe as others have pointed out. I'll have a look at that part and make it a little more clear if necessary.

I agree that's stretching things, but the Terran Galactic Navy certainly isn't free of nepotism and corruption. Calista will return by the way.

Obviously didn't think that one through and I'm famously bad at maths. :D Changed the wording a little.
First off, I just want to clarify that I really liked the game. Rarely waste my time commenting otherwise. I'm pleasantly surprised that the dev reads the forum and responds to feedback.

I agree with other users that my critisism of the mother being their surperior officer was hasty/unfair.

I can usually handwave space-opera thigs like artificial gravity and super dense asteroid fields, but in that specific instance it just felt forced. Some suggestions would be to say that FTL travel in that universe is super-suspectible to gravity, or that the nav-computer tries to aim for populated planets but results can end up landing you in hostile territory (as happened with our heroes).

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
First off, I just want to clarify that I really liked the game. Rarely waste my time commenting otherwise. I'm pleasantly surprised that the dev reads the forum and responds to feedback.

I agree with other users that my critisism of the mother being their surperior officer was hasty/unfair.

I can usually handwave space-opera thigs like artificial gravity and super dense asteroid fields, but in that specific instance it just felt forced. Some suggestions would be to say that FTL travel in that universe is super-suspectible to gravity, or that the nav-computer tries to aim for populated planets but results can end up landing you in hostile territory (as happened with our heroes).
No problem, I appreciated your feedback. I write the story mostly on my own (as I do with all other aspects of the game), so getting constructive comments like these from the community is invaluable.

On another note, I can't seem to find the post referring to it, but I've implemented a relationships screen and some GUI settings for Episode 4 (disabling codex notifications and settings the transparency of the dialogue box).

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Personally I feel like it was fine, "close to 0% chance" of running into something is still not "guaranteed not to", people usually overestimate the chance of negative outcomes, specially ones out of their control (I believe it's called risk-aversion), it's basically "we can talk statistics and probability all we want, at the end of the day it's still hitting the button and hoping for the best"

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yet another AWESOME Star Wars inspired game!! (it also gave me Mass Effect feels)
Great story so far, with lots of potential.
Incredibly HOT gals.
And coming from "Sisterly Lust", which I LOVED, I'm very much looking forward to what the dev can do with this one.
Also, I guess that harem tag would allow me to have only one playthrough with all my fave babes there!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, onto the girls and other stuff

JADE: Honestly, my fave by far so far. Besides being the MC's attendant. I find her very beautifully HOT!. I LOVE Twi'leks... I mean, Twi'lls hehe

CELINE: She has that "exotic" look that attracts me.

EVA: Such cute little sister ♥

LILLY: Gorgeous red-head sis! (she gives me some Bella's vibes)

VESS: She looks incredibly cute, kinda like Eva.

THYIA: Tough independent woman with a body to kill for.

AVEN: Man, she's insanely gorgeous!!

NADYA: The Hot aunt everyone wants to fool around with.

Calista: Looks like a fine woman. Bummer she's too uptight

The R'O: Very interesting and HOT species!

Craftomega

Mar 17, 2017
Its so nice to a "new" project that is this professional. Most of them don't engage me. Your stories are one of the few I spend the time to read and enjoy. The worst part is I cannot put my finger on why. If I had to guess, it would be flow, there are no novel sized monologues. So each scene and thing said is more meaning full. In other words you have mastered the "less is more" style.

Thank you.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I really, really love this game not only for the sex but for the story as well.
As good as Sisterly Lust was, the story was a little bit thin.
That is not the case this time.
And the maybe chance to get all those hot girls (or at least some of them) as personal harem in the end makes it even better.
I think i might even like Thim a bit. In Chapter 1 i thought, just kill him and forget him but i think he might ne a decent, useful guy and that hate for the MC might turn into a friendly rivalry in the long run.
I'm still not sharing any of the girls with him, ever if i can avoid it.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I encountered a couple small discontinuities in Ch3. After leaving the asteroid I talked to Lily before Aven, and so shouldn't have known about Lily's plan to join the hunt on Sagueliath. IMO you should force the Aven conversation first, even with just a black screen saying that you ran into Aven when exiting your quarters or something.

On Verdant Station, doing Ziv's mission before going to the bar also leads to a small discontinuity when talking to Lilly & Celine.

Also, small typo:

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
Was really hoping the updated version had more content. Boy was I disappointed. Nothing
new at all in this update. Just left off from the last version I played. Guess I will wait at least
6 months to a year before playing this game and using hard drive space. Maybe I will wait 2
years at the rate the content is being updated if it's still being made.
It is a pity to read that the game can't meet your high expectations and that you don't want to tell us your wise words for atleast six months or maybe two years. I hope you'll find immediately a WIP game that after three updates fully meets your expectations.

Be careful and have a good day.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Was really hoping the updated version had more content. Boy was I disappointed. Nothing
new at all in this update. Just left off from the last version I played. Guess I will wait at least
6 months to a year before playing this game and using hard drive space. Maybe I will wait 2
years at the rate the content is being updated if it's still being made.
It's not possible to satisfy everyone. Unfortunatly you are one of the few people who seem to be not happy with Perverteer's work so far. Enjoy some other games you'll surely find here on F95. And as an advise, i would really suggest that you give this game/VN another try at some point.

Loveshanks

Mar 13, 2020
Starting in about 20 minutes (midnight BST, 6pm CDT) I'm gonna be streaming this game at

I am so excited! I'm such a huge Sci-Fi/Fantasy nerd as is, and the Star Wars inspiration got me hyped. Who doesn't love a Twi'lek?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's not possible to satisfy everyone. Unfortunatly you are one of the few people who seem to be not happy with Perverteer's work so far. Enjoy some other games you'll surely find here on F95. And as an advise, i would really suggest that you give this game/VN another try at some point.
I do like his games. I've played Sisterly Lust and thought it was a really great game. The models and backgrounds are fantastic.

4.50 star(s) 131 Votes