BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Some people complain.. others wait in anticipation. Color me into that second crowd. With all of the time and effort I saw in SL I CANNOT wait to see what this one morphs into as it grows. Enjoyed what I've seen so far... love the craftsmanship that is put into Perverteer games.

Would it be wrong to say I'm sporting a woody in anticipation?

.. ok ok, not really, but damn I can't wait.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
As you wish.

Episode 4 is here! Of course there's more story content (over 350 new renders and over 15 animations), but I've also implemented some extra GUI features. There's now a relationships screen showing all the potential love interests currently in the game and your relationship with them. Two minor improvements are the options to disable the codex notifications and set the transparency of the box where the dialogue appears.

(Mirrors: / )

has also been updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.4 Extra] [Perverteer]

Original Size: 848 MB
Compressed Size: 242 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
OK...to nip it in the bud before it blows up...CHOICES..there will be a scene....pay attention
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only started playing this game because of the promised futa content so I'm sure you can guess what I'll be doing :love:

Last edited:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
As the good ThunderRob mentioned in his usual lavish display of words hand picked for the occasion, this game might be in dire need of a tag update! ;)
Aside from the aforementioned purple episode, I did like how the story progressed in general. However it seems to be moving further and further away from the core at this point. If the ending is set in stone, then I am sure the developer will steer us in the right direction eventually. Soon~ish. Probably? Yes, it is a definite possibility. Hm...
If that is not the case it will be a cause for worry, at least in my book. Side plots and new characters are fine and all, just as long as the main plot does not become too murky or completely forgotten. Randomly conjuring an endless string of side plots just because one can do so is just not interresting in the long run. But hey maybe I am wrong, plenty of debauchery might make up for it!
I am looking forward to see what the team behind this one come up with next! :D

-ZzZ-

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes