• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
OK it's not bad game, there are issues with the writing and characterization, but honestly those I can mostly ignore in the pursuit of a visual novel fap experience. My REALLY big pet peeve is that almost all the dirty talk is literally just the game telling you she "told you very dirty things". WHAT DIRTY THINGS? Am I supposed to just imagine what they said? Are they telling you how tight their pussy is or are they telling you the floor needs a good scrubbing after your done? What's dirty exactly?

It's somewhat of a boner killer when I read "while she embraced me and whispered very dirty things into my ear", like that's fucking PG-13 type shit, I want to know WHAT dirty shit she's saying, there's few things sexier than a girl dirty talking to me, but referencing it isn't particularly sexy at all.

EDIT: Instead of "facepalming" me, maybe have the expectation that somebody writing a visual novel live up to the most basic standards of writing you'd expect of the erotica genre. I'm not expecting anything outstanding, but at least put in the effort.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
As the good ThunderRob mentioned in his usual lavish display of words hand picked for the occasion, this game might be in dire need of a tag update! ;)
Aside from the aforementioned purple episode, I did like how the story progressed in general. However it seems to be moving further and further away from the core at this point. If the ending is set in stone, then I am sure the developer will steer us in the right direction eventually. Soon~ish. Probably? Yes, it is a definite possibility. Hm...
If that is not the case it will be a cause for worry, at least in my book. Side plots and new characters are fine and all, just as long as the main plot does not become too murky or completely forgotten. Randomly conjuring an endless string of side plots just because one can do so is just not interresting in the long run. But hey maybe I am wrong, plenty of debauchery might make up for it!
I am looking forward to see what the team behind this one come up with next! :D

-ZzZ-
I know how the game will end and which story beats are involved to get there. So we're still going from A to B, but not following a linear path. My intention with the game is to have the story about how Camran ended up floating in space as the main thread (with Eva's abduction as the starting point) and to have the a personal storyline for every main character involved which may tie into the overall plot. Apart from that there are the romances for the love interests which will also be developed, with episode 5 and 6 serving as a catalyst for some of the crew.

I hope that easies your worries a little. ;)

Everyone seems fixated on purple lady, when this update gave us an angel of love!
Hannah! The gorgeous redhaired translator.
I really hope we get to see her again... Hell, there's even cuddling after her scene, it doesn't get any better! :love:
That's going to be a challenge because of her location and the wandering crew of the Bastard, but I really like how she turned out too, so who knows...

OK, that was awesome! This was my first experience with this title and it's everything I could want from a VN (and a few things I didn't know I wanted as well). The story telling, graphics and sound are all first rate. With most VNs, at some point, I lose interest in the plot and just start clicking through to check out the visuals and animation. This story? Had me hooked from the start and I'll be eagerly anticipating the next episode.

And I'm happy to see the harem tag on this, 'cause I have no idea how I'd choose only one. They're all so gorgeous.
As a player I hate being punished for pursuing multiple love interests, so like in Sisterly Lust you'll be able to have more than one relationships without being penalized by the game if you play your cards right. A true harem will also be a story branch in the future, because a spaceship is just too perfect not to have lots of group sex in.

Oh man, the relationship system, this is gonna be fun. You're gonna get pregnant, you're gonna get pregnant, EVERYONE'S GONNA GET PREGNANT!!!
Looking forward to all the pregnancy variant renders I have to create in the near future... :eek:

Luzane is hauntingly familiar. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? Who does she resemble? :oops:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Looking forward to all the pregnancy variant renders I have to create in the near future... :eek:
Hopefully some of those renders will also be for the one offs who aren't the Love interests. Oh look a half yellow alien/human tribe has appeared, wonder how that happened.

Big bellied Cyborg girl still at the club.

Hannah taking a break while the 30 gay dads train the new one in combat.

Luzane calling out to a new Tavort.

The face MC makes like it is a 1970s sitcom after explaining why Kit's mom and sister are gaining a lot of weight in one area. etc.

Last edited:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
hello
this game is not running in my PC
not full version or compressed version
tryed running other renpy games .. they all work good
all but this
what is this doing background?
trying to download/upload something?
or what?
my system is win10pro64bit & can run 32bit
the
service host: GameDVR and Broadcast User Service 63713e
on my taskmanager is getting active/hyped
and i get "game crash windows report"
??

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
hello
this game is not running in my PC
tryed running other renpy games .. they all work good
all but this
what is this doing background?
trying to download/upload something?
or what?
my system is win10pro64bit & can run 32bit
Game works fine for everyone else, maybe your download got corrupted, try redownloading it.
Hello, there is some incest sex ?
Not yet.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Slightly worried that Vess is not on the relationships screen.
She is the only female crew / passenger not there.
I will be very sad if she is not a potential lover...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
OK it's not bad game, there are issues with the writing and characterization, but honestly those I can mostly ignore in the pursuit of a visual novel fap experience. My REALLY big pet peeve is that almost all the dirty talk is literally just the game telling you she "told you very dirty things". WHAT DIRTY THINGS? Am I supposed to just imagine what they said? Are they telling you how tight their pussy is or are they telling you the floor needs a good scrubbing after your done? What's dirty exactly?

It's somewhat of a boner killer when I read "while she embraced me and whispered very dirty things into my ear", like that's fucking PG-13 type shit, I want to know WHAT dirty shit she's saying, there's few things sexier than a girl dirty talking to me, but referencing it isn't particularly sexy at all.

EDIT: Instead of "facepalming" me, maybe have the expectation that somebody writing a visual novel live up to the most basic standards of writing you'd expect of the erotica genre. I'm not expecting anything outstanding, but at least put in the effort.
It might be a deliberate choice. Often times when women are described as beautiful in literature (especially erotica) very few details are given since beauty is so subjective. Same thing applies here, what some might find dirty/kinky may be too much or too tame for others.

Also from the Big Lebowsky:
"People forget the brain is the biggest erogenous zone."

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Slightly worried that Vess is not on the relationships screen.
She is the only female crew / passenger not there.
I will be very sad if she is not a potential lover...
I forgot to include her... She'll be there in the next release!

It might be a deliberate choice. Often times when women are described as beautiful in literature (especially erotica) very few details are given since beauty is so subjective. Same thing applies here, what some might find dirty/kinky may be too much or too tame for others.

Also from the Big Lebowsky:
"People forget the brain is the biggest erogenous zone."
That's a reason, but a lot of dirty talk makes for a rather cringe-worthy read, I think. That said, I'm interested in good examples, always happy to learn. The same goes for the issues with the writing and characterization.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Ok just out of curiosity since there's a harem tag, is it planned that male npcs will eventually be... avoidable?

Let's say thim finally goes his separate way, kit decided to stay on a planet and we let him, also options for other npcs with dicks to leave the ship the moment the story allowed them to

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Ok just out of curiosity since there's a harem tag, is it planned that male npcs will eventually be... avoidable?

Let's say thim finally goes his separate way, kit decided to stay on a planet and we let him, also options for other npcs with dicks to leave the ship the moment the story allowed them to
Thim and Kit are not love interests and will not be part of the harem. Romance and sex with any of the trans or futa characters in the game will be entirely optional and thus avoidable (as is their inclusion in the harem). I'm taking much the same approach with this as in Sisterly Lust.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I really liked this update, opposed to the previous one which I felt as a bit of a filler with the club and Convitae, this did seemed to move the main plot forward a bit more, and with the introduction of the green Klingons, it opened up possibilities for future allies against the eugenic women in my opinion (a warrior race that is all about glory and honor should revel in the possibility to fight a powerful enemy), which could bring Hannah back.

The only thing I don't like here is Ziv. Not the fact that she has a doodle, I can avoid that, but rather how she acts and how the MC reacts to her ultimately. You made a deal with her, where she "forgot" to tell you that by making it you'll get an even bigger target on your back that you already have, putting your friends and Thim in more danger, and when you call her out on it, she gets pissy. She offers the Tavor quest, not really out of kindness but as a part of a deal, and then when it turns out that there's still more fishy shit around them, she's acting rather pompous upon calling them out. I mean, if you understandably get angry and such, she basically tells you to fuck off every time, acting like she's in a position to do that, and the MC just automatically caves in and bitches out of the situation. That part was a huge what the fuck, and honestly I'd rather throw her ass out on the airlock when she does that. :D

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Really? Who does she resemble? :oops:
I know it's primarily the hairstyle as there are other differences (besides the one between the legs and the pigment), but in a galaxy far far away, they could be sisters. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thim and Kit are not love interests and will not be part of the harem. Romance and sex with any of the trans or futa characters in the game will be entirely optional and thus avoidable (as is their inclusion in the harem). I'm taking much the same approach with this as in Sisterly Lust.
Not with that attitude they won't.

We have the miracle of modern science, where there is a will there is a way. Kit becomes Kat, Thim becomes... fucking Tim with an h, what a name. Jill I guess.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes