RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know it's primarily the hairstyle as there are other differences (besides the one between the legs and the pigment), but in a galaxy far far away, they could be sisters. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like they come from the same base model to me. But she is a lot prettier as a purple alien. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
A very nice update! I found a mistagged line:
Calista: "Ziv isn't forcing them on you, is she?" - Should be MC

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I like the color plus her breasts are also prettier, they seem more "firm" to me. :p
It is a nice color, but I generally prefer more realistic breasts. I'm all for firm, but that doesn't happen with large breasts that aren't fake or even average ones past a certain age.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It is a nice color, but I generally prefer more realistic breasts. I'm all for firm, but that doesn't happen with large breasts that aren't fake or even average ones past a certain age.
You're assuming that she is a human. She's a humanoid that has only one gender so her breasts might get firmer with time. Only Perverteer knows... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You're assuming that she is a human. She's a humanoid that has only one gender so her breasts might get firmer with time. Only Perverteer knows... ;)
Hehe, if we really wanna get technical. She would likely have the breast firmness of a female bodybuilder given her extra appendage, but I have a feeling there is only one part of her that we can expect to really get firmer. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: monksims

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and with the introduction of the green Klingons
Those were cool to see I was hoping we could have brought one along with us along with Hannah to of course but that was a nice introduction if we recruit them they'd balance out the odds.

I was hoping we'd have picked up more on the tracks of Eva with these dreams occurring I feel every time I play an update I live in hope that we will be a step closer.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
I really don't understand the logic of taking Thimm along after knocking him out; could've just left him on the carrier when they made their escape stealing a ship. Unless the dev needed a Red shirt ensign for plot purposes...

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Those were cool to see I was hoping we could have brought one along with us along with Hannah to of course but that was a nice introduction if we recruit them they'd balance out the odds.

I was hoping we'd have picked up more on the tracks of Eva with these dreams occurring I feel every time I play an update I live in hope that we will be a step closer.
The ship is probably full I think, everyone shared a room with someone even before Ziv and Raene arrived, but bringing them in later on would be a logical step. This crew, however big it is, going up against a bunch of eugenics won't be enough, and Camran is no James T. Kirk yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I really don't understand the logic of taking Thimm along after knocking him out; could've just left him on the carrier when they made their escape stealing a ship. Unless the dev needed a Red shirt ensign for plot purposes...
He is the obligatory asshole you have on crew (outside of Star Trek in general). Like Jane on Firefly (more amusing), Tyr on Andromeda (more dangerous), or ..... I was going to think of a Babylon 5 comparison, but that show was so well done the usual tropes didn't really apply.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really liked this update, opposed to the previous one which I felt as a bit of a filler with the club and Convitae, this did seemed to move the main plot forward a bit more, and with the introduction of the green Klingons, it opened up possibilities for future allies against the eugenic women in my opinion (a warrior race that is all about glory and honor should revel in the possibility to fight a powerful enemy), which could bring Hannah back.

The only thing I don't like here is Ziv. Not the fact that she has a doodle, I can avoid that, but rather how she acts and how the MC reacts to her ultimately. You made a deal with her, where she "forgot" to tell you that by making it you'll get an even bigger target on your back that you already have, putting your friends and Thim in more danger, and when you call her out on it, she gets pissy. She offers the Tavor quest, not really out of kindness but as a part of a deal, and then when it turns out that there's still more fishy shit around them, she's acting rather pompous upon calling them out. I mean, if you understandably get angry and such, she basically tells you to fuck off every time, acting like she's in a position to do that, and the MC just automatically caves in and bitches out of the situation. That part was a huge what the fuck, and honestly I'd rather throw her ass out on the airlock when she does that. :D
Fully agree with u, Ziv is really pissing me off with how she acts, her friend Raene doesn't interest me at all and i dislike Futa...so there is really no reasson to keep her on board.
Well if u get angry, Ziv tells u she and Raene can leave at the next port...so i'm more than willing to agree.
And we need more room on board for Hannah...i want her back, well and a couple of the green worriors would also more than welcome, seeing we will have a bloodhound after us... and they can keep Kit and Thim warm at night...as long as i don't have to watch all ok.

Reactions: Elchlux and EZ8lt

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
For someone who's been attacked, seen some friends/fellow trainees die and have his sister kidnapped and currently being used by unknown aliens for who knows what he seems pretty casual about everything, including talking about some bullshit beach holiday.

I don't know what other people think but if one of my sisters was abducted the last thing I'd be doing is planning some moronic holiday that will most likely result in being arrested and put somewhere that you can no longer even dream of attempting to get her back.

But hey, no need to worry about Eva or getting arrested if there is a slim chance to get your aunt pissed on a beach somewhere, right?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This is taking far to long to get anywhere....relationship wise....with Lilly, Nadyia and Aven. There should be at least a choice to persue given the relation stats introduced. Right now, you have an incest patch that means Jack shit, other than establishing a familial bond. Not to mention Lilly is seriously under used. The MC is doing everything with either the servant, his girlfriend or any and all random minor characters. At some point the incest patch has got to become relevant.

Reactions: Darkaura

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is taking far to long to get anywhere....relationship wise....with Lilly, Nadyia and Aven. There should be at least a choice to persue given the relation stats introduced. Right now, you have an incest patch that means Jack shit, other than establishing a familial bond. Not to mention Lilly is seriously under used. The MC is doing everything with either the servant, his girlfriend or any and all random minor characters. At some point the incest patch has got to become relevant.
Unlike his previous game, which is based around a fetish, this one is more story based. So, incest will happen eventually, when the story allows it. It's not the main focus.

Reactions: proximus

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone besides me think the Iron Bastard looks too small to have 2 levels including: multiple crew quarters on both levels and 2 cargo bays?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes