Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I just want to let Ziv off at the next space station like Ziv requested. Ziv has lied to the MC and crew at every turn and I don't want Ziv on my ship.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Raziel_8

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I just want to let Ziv off at the next space station like Ziv requested. Ziv has lied to the MC and crew at every turn and I don't want Ziv on my ship.
I'm not ready to boot her just yet. I still feel that Ziv might have a noble path to travel. That, and I assume her traveling companion would go with her if she left. I am not interested in Ziv, but am looking forward to scoring some naughty time with Raene.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not ready to boot her just yet. I still feel that Ziv might have a noble path to travel. That, and I assume her traveling companion would go with her if she left. I am not interested in Ziv, but am looking forward to scoring some naughty time with Raene.
If their previous work is anything to go by, I suspect all the female LIs/members of the crew will be good people.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing the game again after quite some time. :cool:

Ziv never lied about anything to the crew and before joining the Bastard ship that was pretty much a smuggling job with no questions asked. Besides Raene's secrets belong to herself, it is not Ziv's place to tell them to Camran.

If anything i find Vess more suspicious than anyone else. She was overly dressed to be a poor farmer plus the way she followed Camran, i can't shake the feeling she knows more about the "amazon" women (Acarhyn) than she says.

Luzene was hot but completely crazy, i feel that letting her alive will come back to bite Aven, Camran and Ziv in the ass someday when she comes for revenge for having her chance of "reviving" her lover lost forever.

Jade is the best fuck in the ship so far. :p

Wonder if this hierophant Sacleus is the "palpatine" like guy at the begining of episode 1.

By the way i remember Thyia saying the Bastard could hold a crew of 10, so there is someone else coming to the ship Perverteer?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
If anything i find Vess more suspicious than anyone else. She was overly dressed to be a poor farmer plus the way she followed Camran, i can't shake the feeling she knows more about the "amazon" women (Acarhyn) than she says.

By the way i remember Thyia saying the Bastard could hold a crew of 10, so there is someone else coming to the ship Perverteer?
I thought they established the idea that Vess was most likely some higher member of society on the planet she was living on in the latest update. I hadn't really considered that she might know more than she is letting on about the attack, but it is quite possible. I also noticed that she isn't on the page of potential love interests, but that could change.

The Bastard currently has a crew of 12 unless someone stayed on another planet at some point I forgot about it. I assumed that the other sister would most likely be added to the ranks as well. I guess that means the ship is getting pretty cozy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I thought they established the idea that Vess was most likely some higher member of society on the planet she was living on in the latest update. I hadn't really considered that she might know more than she is letting on about the attack, but it is quite possible. I also noticed that she isn't on the page of potential love interests, but that could change.

The Bastard currently has a crew of 12 unless someone stayed on another planet at some point I forgot about it. I assumed that the other sister would most likely be added to the ranks as well. I guess that means the ship is getting pretty cozy.
Celine and Kit talk about this possibility, still that opens the question of what she was doing in the middle of such a impoverished area.

Damn completely forgot about the others, was only taking into account the romantic interest screen. :LOL:
Thim seems to be always talking and having fun with Vess, so maybe the dev is hooking them up. Maybe that is why she isn't a love route for Cam? :unsure:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
LOL, why not alien females with multiple pussies and/or anal cavities? On one of the tubes, I remember seeing a dude with 2 cocks (O/U) banging 2 hot wenches at the same time. I'd hate to see another interesting galactic adventure turn into a gay palooza!
What, something like this?

Dec 20, 2019
12. I guess it depends on what they are counting as living quarters. Thyia is already living in the engine room, unlike Tali who only works there. Does that count?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Finished playing the game again after quite some time. :cool:

Ziv never lied about anything to the crew and before joining the Bastard ship that was pretty much a smuggling job with no questions asked. Besides Raene's secrets belong to herself, it is not Ziv's place to tell them to Camran.

Luzene was hot but completely crazy, i feel that letting her alive will come back to bite Aven, Camran and Ziv in the ass someday when she comes for revenge for having her chance of "reviving" her lover lost forever.

Jade is the best fuck in the ship so far. :p

Wonder if this hierophant Sacleus is the "palpatine" like guy at the begining of episode 1.

12. I guess it depends on what they are counting as living quarters. Thyia is already living in the engine room, unlike Tali who only works there. Does that count?
It also depends on what we mean when we say holding. In Star Trek TNG/DS9, the runabouts (comparable in size to the Iron Bastard) were rarely shown to have a crew of more than 4 but was also shown to be capable of carrying several dozen people from the station when required.

Also, Ziv, with her dick, is what I've been waiting for, I now hope she's a switch.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It also depends on what we mean when we say holding. In Star Trek TNG/DS9, the runabouts (comparable in size to the Iron Bastard) were rarely shown to have a crew of more than 4 but was also shown to be capable of carrying several dozen people from the station when required.

Also, Ziv, with her dick, is what I've been waiting for, I now hope she's a switch.
Well the Runabouts in Star Trek are short range support vessels (which are based on Stations/Outposts/larger Ships), sure they can hold more people in a emergency or when the situation requires it, but thats not a permanent situation like living on the Iron Bastard.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I wish the Futa had been the "princes" character as I find her kind of ugly in the face anyway... That said I dont mind the MC boinking the purple dame (he looks like he'd be into that with that haircut)... I'll just make sure he picks the choices where he is the "giver" and not the "receiver".

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Celine and Kit talk about this possibility, still that opens the question of what she was doing in the middle of such a impoverished area.

Thim seems to be always talking and having fun with Vess, so maybe the dev is hooking them up. Maybe that is why she isn't a love route for Cam? :unsure:
Vess could pop in as a love interest later. It happened with Ziv and Reane later in the last episode. Maybe some time of plot device has to occur first.

I suppose there are a number of legitimate reasons Vess could have been in the village at the time of the attack. She could have been traveling with her parents while they were inspecting crops or even looking into the matter the cadets were sent to investigate. I guess that's a secret that will be revealed over time.

As far as Vess and Thim, I also thought they might be hooking up. I still think there is a great chance of Thim betraying everyone so maybe Vess is playing him and will expose him before he can cause serious harm.

Damn. There are so many different ways this could go...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Vess could pop in as a love interest later. It happened with Ziv and Reane later in the last episode. Maybe some time of plot device has to occur first.

I suppose there are a number of legitimate reasons Vess could have been in the village at the time of the attack. She could have been traveling with her parents while they were inspecting crops or even looking into the matter the cadets were sent to investigate. I guess that's a secret that will be revealed over time.

As far as Vess and Thim, I also thought they might be hooking up. I still think there is a great chance of Thim betraying everyone so maybe Vess is playing him and will expose him before he can cause serious harm.

Damn. There are so many different ways this could go...
Vess was left off the character screen simply because Perverteer forgot to put her onto it. She's defo a target.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't think that is a viable explanation. Vess is there in the story since the start. :unsure:
What, that out of 9 girls the he'd forgot one? The developers are human as well, and even with testing, sometimes they tend to miss a few things here and there.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes