RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The conversation seemed pretty obvious to me. (y)
She outright state that there is no distinction between male and female amongst her species and they just use female pronouns when dealing with other species.
Add the scene with Luzane and there was no way to mistake it for something else.

Liara was quite boring in ME1 but good in ME2(LotSB) and ME3. Still i always preferred Tali ♥♥ :p

Last edited:
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
The conversation seemed pretty obvious to me. (y)
She outright state that there is no distinction between male and female amongst her species and they just want female pronouns when dealing with other species.
Add the scene with Luzane and there was no way to mistake it for something else.

Liara was quite boring in ME1 but good in ME2(LotSB) and ME3. Still i always preferred Tali ♥♥ :p
Tali had it going on personality-wise. Still, I think Liara won me over with her initial innocence, her growth as a character, and the appearance of most of her species.

Peebee was my go to in Andromeda. Great attitude and awesome dialog when in your crew.

Still, it was Aria on Omega who I liked the most of the Asari. Must have been her attitude along with her tight pants and boots that did it for me.

4730424-masseffect2.jpg

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Concise and to the point. Thank you.
Is that also in the Species Codex? I guess I should of just looked at that after the conversation for my answer. Sorry to sound like a entitled prick, I just liked the work you did on Ziv's character model so much, and with her being the first truly unique looking alien crew member...the conversation was just ambiguous enough to give me hope, so I needed the clarification. Thanks.

Can't quite tell if the Liara comment was meant as sarcasm or not (see i'm bad at this).

I think you are doing well at introducing quality characters to the cast and balancing screen time with each. I just want more quality time with each. Its almost to the point that I might actually prefer it to the random encounters we are getting now.

Don't get me wrong though, I LOVED Dee and the Roe, the orgy where you got to take one's virginity? Fucking Perfect! Best scene in the game so far IMHO. The relationships with the crew are a slow burn, and you want the development of them to fit the story as it develops and so you need the random encounters to make sure people have something to fap to each update. I just know how good you are at building relationship from Sisterly Lust and even the randos look visually unique and interesting so I just wished the characters we banged actually got to hang around. lol.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Concise and to the point. Thank you.
Is that also in the Species Codex? I guess I should of just looked at that after the conversation for my answer. Sorry to sound like a entitled prick, I just liked the work you did on Ziv's character model so much, and with her being the first truly unique looking alien crew member...the conversation was just ambiguous enough to give me hope, so I needed the clarification. Thanks.
I think the codex is currently missing an entry on Ziv's species, so I'm going to add that to the next release.

Can't quite tell if the Liara comment was meant as sarcasm or not (see i'm bad at this).
I absolutely adored Liara, especially in the first game where she was still a bumbly scientist (as hatefuldisplay already mentioned). The reason I'm holding back on adding recognizable aliens is because I don't want the game to be known as a parody of various science-fiction franchises. The Twi'll are pushing that limit already, but I've had a thing for Twileks since I saw Return of the Jedi as a young perv. I'm currently working on two blue-skinned Twi'll, incidentally...

Don't get me wrong though, I LOVED Dee and the Roe, the orgy where you got to take one's virginity? Fucking Perfect! Best scene in the game so far IMHO. The relationships with the crew are a slow burn, and you want the development of them to fit the story as it develops and so you need the random encounters to make sure people have something to fap to each update. I just know how good you are at building relationship from Sisterly Lust and even the randos look visually unique and interesting so I just wished the characters we banged actually got to hang around. lol.
I really liked D'ee and her cavern sisters too and there's still an unresolved plot thread, so they might very well return. As for the other relationships, those are slow burn for the most part, as you say. I really want them to pay off eventually as I always felt that that point in Sisterly Lust was rather early and could have done with a little more build-up.

They don't seem to be in the codex (maybe perverteer forgot to add them)

Also on the topic of the codex the tubloshi are listed under "characters" in stead of species
I seem to have forgotten them, will be fixed in the next release!

Liara was quite boring in ME1 but good in ME2(LotSB) and ME3. Still i always preferred Tali ♥♥
Boring?! She was super sweet! :love: I ignored Tali in my first playthrough, couldn't be arsed to walk all the way to the engine room... That changed in later playthroughs, but Liara has always remained my number one.

Also, for your consideration - . :love:
I really have to do something with those tits, don't I? :D Though I must confess I never found that scene in Total Recall very erotic. Three is also not an even number... Why not four? Six? Hmmm... :sneaky:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I really have to do something with those tits, don't I? :D Though I must confess I never found that scene in Total Recall very erotic. Three is also not an even number... Why not four? Six? Hmmm... :sneaky:
Udderly shocking revaltion, Space Cow Confirmed ?

Reactions: Perverteer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Boring?! She was super sweet! :love: I ignored Tali in my first playthrough, couldn't be arsed to walk all the way to the engine room... That changed in later playthroughs, but Liara has always been my number one.
She was the safe vanilla romance in ME1 since they cut Kaidan's content and Ashley was the "space racist". Still they all had superb characterization in the next games.
I really have to do something with those tits, don't I? :D Though I must confess I never found that scene in Total Recall very erotic. Three is also not an even number... Why not four? Six? Hmmm...
:oops::oops::oops:
Cat/dog girl confirmed! :LOL::LOL:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think the codex is currently missing an entry on Ziv's species, so I'm going to add that to the next release.

I absolutely adored Liara, especially in the first game where she was still a bumbly scientist (as hatefuldisplay already mentioned). The reason I'm holding back on adding recognizable aliens is because I don't want the game to be known as a parody of various science-fiction franchises. The Twi'll are pushing that limit already, but I've had a thing for Twileks since I saw Return of the Jedi as a young perv. I'm currently working on two blue-skinned Twi'll, incidentally...

I really liked D'ee and her cavern sisters too and there's still an unresolved plot thread, so they might very well return. As for the other relationships, those are slow burn for the most part, as you say. I really want them to pay off eventually as I always felt that that point in Sisterly Lust was rather early and could have done with a little more build-up.
I absolutely get what you are saying. I honestly think that the sci-fi races you make up on your own are better than any you borrow from popular fiction. The Roe for example are more visually appealing and sexy to me then the Twi'll. Don't get me wrong, still love the shit out of Jade though. <3

Plus it lets you run wild with that glorious creativity we love from this game. If you were just to put the Asari in, it would cheapen the game, but if you wanted to make your own race and feature a member of it being a blueskinned alien sweetheart, who's trying her best but clearly doesn't get social ques.... it might be a good way to pay homage without directly ripping it off.

Pleeeease let D'ee and her sisters come back! Maybe they request travel to a new world? Maybe in a few months a very strange looking baby is born and the tribe has to get it and the mom off planet to protect her? Who knows, i'll take any excuse to get the Roe back. lol

The slow burn can be fine so long as you dont keep dragging it on and on. You are doing a good job with things now, but eventually people will get tired of meaningless hookups with random women we will never see again. But this is your story and you've proven you know what your doing so i'll shut my whore mouth. lol.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Ohooo yess please! To me that scene was the early hook of this game that made me go "huh, this is surprisingly good i think i'm gonna put this game on watched" (the other hook is realizing that all love interests have "pregnancy" parameter, noice)

...before it went all anti-climactic by being forced to look at a futa's sausage in another planet

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pleeeease let D'ee and her sisters come back! Maybe they request travel to a new world? Maybe in a few months a very strange looking baby is born and the tribe has to get it and the mom off planet to protect her? Who knows, i'll take any excuse to get the Roe back. lol

The slow burn can be fine so long as you dont keep dragging it on and on. You are doing a good job with things now, but eventually people will get tired of meaningless hookups with random women we will never see again. But this is your story and you've proven you know what your doing so i'll shut my whore mouth. lol.
It would be nice to see the orange women again. See how things changed if other tribes came to help them.
And i agree about the random hookups, they may be nice but game already has a huge romantic cast waiting for some love (other than Celine and Jade).

Dec 20, 2019
Ohooo yess please! To me that scene was the early hook of this game that made me go "huh, this is surprisingly good i think i'm gonna put this game on watched" (the other hook is realizing that all love interests have "pregnancy" parameter, noice)

...before it went all anti-climactic by being forced to look at a futa's sausage in another planet
Wait till you get your futa pregnant, that would be the epic way to go.

Reactions: Gokulamgopalan

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Interestingly, I only just discovered this new game from Perverteer after the last update and finished the last episode today. The main reason for this is that on the latest updates page the author isn't visible unless you stop on the game banner and it opens up a little more, so I just missed it. I would have looked at Perverteer's new game earlier otherwise.

Have to say that I am pleasantly surprised that Perverteer can also write a decent sci-fi story. So far the game looks excellent, the story is captivating and isn't perceptibly cringy from the sci-fi side (not going to bitch or question about the spacetime relativity effects, the size difference of the Iron Bastard from the outside and inside and some other details commonly broken by most of the sci-fi genre stories - the story is not about physics after all).
The game design is also good and code seems almost bug free.

An excellent job again, Perverteer! Love the story and will wait for the next episodes.

Aven speaks of how well the Mc did at Skarak, before knowing of it or going there. View attachment 704936
Yes, it's an obvious continuity error, a missing condition that makes Aven's conversation available before retrieving Tubloshi skeleton from Skarak.
She mentions Skarak when you bump into her before she gets to the showers and also in the longer conversation after she gets out of the shower.

The original code in episode004_conversations.rpy:
Python:
                {
                    'name': 'Aven',
                    'action': 'ep004_aven_talk',
                    'visible': True if not ep004_aven_talk else False
                },
should not trigger before Skarak events, so it should look like this:
Python:
                {
                    'name': 'Aven',
                    'action': 'ep004_aven_talk',
                    'visible': True if not ep004_aven_talk and ep004_skarak else False
                },
I fixed this condition to disable access to her conversation before Skarak and also added a few lines after the Skarak events in episode004.rpy that will reset ep004_aven_encounter and ep004_aven_talk flags to enable Aven button at the time this conversation should occur, even in case you have seen it already before its time.
You can use any save from before or from the Skarak visit to see Aven after taking off from Skarak and make sense of her flirty behavior and talk about Skarak.

Also, in the conversation with Raene a line that should be from the MC, another character jumps in because of a minor typo:
Python:
                     scene expression eye_blink("images/ep004/ep004_quarters_ra_sad") with dissolve
                     ra "I’m sorry you had to see that earlier."
                     ra "The injections, I mean."
                     ca "Ziv isn’t forcing them on you, is she?"
                     ra "Oh no, not at all!"
                     scene expression eye_blink("images/ep004/ep004_quarters_ra_shock") with dissolve
                     ra "You don’t think Ziv is...{w} I’m not her captive, or anything."
Should be c "Ziv isn’t forcing them on you, is she?"
And is also fixed in the patch.

So, only just two bugs that I noticed and only one of them breaks the story a little.
A nice almost clean job for a game with loads of content already. Well done!

How to use the patch:

Just extract the patch into the root folder of the game (the main folder where the game launcher file TalesFromTheUnendingVoid.exe is) and overwrite the 'game' subfolder and files in it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes