S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
While I'm glad we're getting around to having the harem/polyamory talk with all the girls, and it should have happened much sooner, I just had the kinda funny thought of all the girls finding out about each other because they're all pregnant

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Having a doctor on the ship will be extremely helpful especially knowing that in the future there will be an incoming of multiple soon to be pregnant crew members :sneaky:
Dident even know he was a doc, not that it helps much if you just let him go free it would make hes hole reason of being there pretty pointless to start with :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Dident even know he was a doc, not that it helps much if you just let him go free it would make hes hole reason of being there pretty pointless to start with :)
He wasn't a doc, just another grunt like the rest of them. But he wanted to be a doctor but his family disapproved. He is happy he gets a chance to do what he really wanted and it's good to have a medic around. I think the MC could make him part of the harem as well, since I believe he leans that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Beduin123

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
He wasn't a doc, just another grunt like the rest of them. But he wanted to be a doctor but his family disapproved. He is happy he gets a chance to do what he really wanted and it's good to have a medic around. I think the MC could make him part of the harem as well, since I believe he leans that way.
Yeah maybe, i just never liked him and wouldent be able to trust him after trying to stab MC in the back at the start, which is also why i would have left hes ass behind to begin with since MC thinks the same it just dident make sense bringing him along.
But nevermind its a small unimporten part of the game which dosent really matter i was just wondering if he had any kind of content if you tried to be nice to him which i never did.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I figured the dev was originally going to cuck him in game, but then didn't go that direction.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void (v0.17 Extra)+ IC patch+Lightmanp's WT mod

Download

Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please bro, can you upgrade it to the latest version

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes