Mar 29, 2023
Downloaded s1 on mac and the game doesn't open for me
It could be GateKeeper preventing you from opening the app. Could you try the following?

• Open Terminal.app
  • Write the following command: xattr followed by a space and drag the TFTUV.app from the Finder onto the terminal window
  • Press Enter, it should show com.apple.quarantine as a result. If the text is not shown you’ve likely encountered another issue.
  • If the text is shown, type xattr -d com.apple.quarantine followed by a space and drag TFTUV.app or SL.app onto the terminal window again
  • Press Enter and try to launch the game again.

Two common problems that may arise when playing on Mac are these:

• the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because its from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping

To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the problematic app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.

To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on the TFTUV app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file called TFTUV. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.

To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

Another general hint for troubleshooting: instead of opening the app, try opening the executable inside the app. It then should start by opening Terminal. If something is wrong, there might be more information in the Terminal window.

Reactions: Highrar

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

• the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping

To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the problematic app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.

To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on the TFTUV app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file called TFTUV. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.

To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

Another general hint for troubleshooting: instead of opening the app, try opening the executable inside the app. It then should start by opening Terminal. If something is wrong, there might be more information in the Terminal window.
This looks familiar...
Oh, it's copied verbatim from my post https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-v0-19-extra-perverteer.42668/post-8590987
You could have posted just that link you know, or, out of courtesy, give a like to the original post you know...

Reactions: Highrar

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
This looks familiar...
Oh, it's copied verbatim from my post https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-v0-19-extra-perverteer.42668/post-8590987
You could have posted just that link you know, or, out of courtesy, give a like to the original post you know...
Sorry I forgot to bookmark it originally to find the original source but I remember copying it onto a note on my desktop. I just wanted to give them a quick answer to help them out. I have now bookmareked your original post since you linked it and will just link your post in the future if any other user has a similar issue.

Reactions: PBS666

Tkt_Jtg

Jul 25, 2023
I just finished the first season. I creampied every girl, yet no one is pregnant. Will pregnancy be visible in season two?
Btw this game is amazing. This is my AVN game, and I love it. I will download season two from the Patreon now. This game is just absolutely great.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just finished the first season. I creampied every girl, yet no one is pregnant. Will pregnancy be visible in season two?
Btw this game is amazing. This is my AVN game, and I love it. I will download season two from the Patreon now. This game is just absolutely great.
Well, so far the we've only had the pregnancy talk with some of the girls in Season 2, and I can't remember how many of those we've told we want children with them or not that we've since had sex with, so while it's possible some or all of the girls will get pregnant this season, they might not start showing until next season.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Just like with Sisterly Lust, you have to wait to have the pregnancy conversation with a girl to turn that "No" into a "Yes".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just like with Sisterly Lust, you have to wait to have the pregnancy conversation with a girl to turn that "No" into a "Yes".
well on sislus no preggo until end of game and undoubtly this will follow same path.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
It could be GateKeeper preventing you from opening the app. Could you try the following?

• Open Terminal.app
  • Write the following command: xattr followed by a space and drag the TFTUV.app from the Finder onto the terminal window
  • Press Enter, it should show com.apple.quarantine as a result. If the text is not shown you’ve likely encountered another issue.
  • If the text is shown, type xattr -d com.apple.quarantine followed by a space and drag TFTUV.app or SL.app onto the terminal window again
  • Press Enter and try to launch the game again.

If you're gonna plagiarize, don't do it from the same place

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Really like this game but wtf is the point of Thim?
Granted i never talked to the dude or anything so maybe thats why i havent had any content with hes sorry ass, i never understod why they even took him along instend of just leaving him knocked out on the floor at the start, i thought brining him would atleast mean something or have some weird idiotic drama, but now we just get the option to let hes ass go free? or keep him ofc so yeah why is he even a thing?

Mar 29, 2023
Really like this game but wtf is the point of Thim?
Granted i never talked to the dude or anything so maybe thats why i havent had any content with hes sorry ass, i never understod why they even took him along instend of just leaving him knocked out on the floor at the start, i thought brining him would atleast mean something or have some weird idiotic drama, but now we just get the option to let hes ass go free? or keep him ofc so yeah why is he even a thing?
Having a doctor on the ship will be extremely helpful especially knowing that in the future there will be an incoming of multiple soon to be pregnant crew members :sneaky:

Reactions: Vill3m
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes