Mar 29, 2023
At what point does the "Pregnancy talk" happens with Lilly? I was playing through chapter 19, and when I went to talk to Céline on Paclerara, she says that, while talking to Lilly, you (MC) and her (Lilly) decided that you should't or wouldn't have children. I was condused because I don't remember this conversation happening, and according to the official guide, this conversation is supposed to happen in Chapter 17, which I replayed several times and it never appeard. Any insight, or anything specific I should during my playthrough to have this conversation?
Not sure why it isn't triggering for you but it does happen in Chapter 17 the mc runs into her as she is getting out of the shower and they have the pregnancy discussion.

RegNiss666

Jun 21, 2022
Not sure why it isn't triggering for you but it does happen in Chapter 17 the mc runs into her as she is getting out of the shower and they have the pregnancy discussion.
Yeah, I really don't know what is happening, because for me, this scene never plays out. I have the Céline scene, which happens automatically, the fight with the bird guy, and then I can interact with Vess and Jade, but after that it goes straight to the encounter with the mercs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I really don't know what is happening, because for me, this scene never plays out. I have the Céline scene, which happens automatically, the fight with the bird guy, and then I can interact with Vess and Jade, but after that it goes straight to the encounter with the mercs
missing earlier trigger i'd say.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
I feel like the pregnancy talk should really include a conversation about how MC's family is already inbred and that's just going to be getting worse from here on out.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I feel like the pregnancy talk should really include a conversation about how MC's family is already inbred and that's just going to be getting worse from here on out.
Even having children with his sisters while both he and they are already inbred would still only slightly increase the chances of any genetic defects. But you have to remember than all the siblings were genemodded as children, so they're probably as healthy as can be genetically which would practically remove any of the risks of inbreeding. And such medical technology would at some point be available to all the women of the harem, there nothing really to talk about.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
heres how that conversation will go:
"ladies I am worried about how inbred our family is, when you get pregnant it could cause issues"
"dont worry we will genetically modify the babies in order to remove any problems"
"ok"

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Even having children with his sisters while both he and they are already inbred would still only slightly increase the chances of any genetic defects. But you have to remember than all the siblings were genemodded as children, so they're probably as healthy as can be genetically which would practically remove any of the risks of inbreeding. And such medical technology would at some point be available to all the women of the harem, there nothing really to talk about.
Futhermore they will have as much or as less genetic defects as the authors want. Even in the real world it just increase probability, so if you would hit the jackpot even as a Habsburger in real life you wouldn't look like one.

Reactions: shitass1001

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Most people have no idea what incest actually does and how it behaves genetically. They just regurgitate some bullshit they've heard somewhere.
Especially in this setting, 3000+ years in the future, with aliens, spaceships and extensive knowledge in all major sciences they still come up with some stupid excuse they call logic.
It's quite pathetic...

Reactions: shitass1001

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Most people have no idea what incest actually does and how it behaves genetically. They just regurgitate some bullshit they've heard somewhere.
Especially in this setting, 3000+ years in the future, with aliens, spaceships and extensive knowledge in all major sciences they still come up with some stupid excuse they call logic.
It's quite pathetic...
well there were some talks about sex diseases some months ago.

azz111

May 15, 2020
heres how that conversation will go:
"ladies I am worried about how inbred our family is, when you get pregnant it could cause issues"
"dont worry we will genetically modify the babies in order to remove any problems"
"ok"
Yeah, this is a Sci-fi setting with interstellar travel level technology. I think they can handle a little genetic engineering.

Also, since it's fiction, the author can do whatever they want. It can't be less realistic than an entire family (yours) and friend group all being fine with you sleeping with each and every one of them while the only other males around seem perfectly happy not getting any poon poon and aren't trying to get their own mack on...;)
I think we can all continue with the willing suspension of disbelief for this game, lol

azz111

May 15, 2020
Well... Thim is probs gay and married to his love for medicine anyway and Kit is a slug fucker... :WeSmart:
I think they're doing just fine...
Yeah, I guess. But be honest, if it was you, wouldn't you shoot your shot, or at least be a little annoyed at not getting any while other dude is screwing everything with a pulse? C'mon, be honest...

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes